La La Land ?

Maya's Point of View
Tonight was just great. Shawn is the kind of person I need in my life.

I can't wait to tell Riley about my night.

I knocked on the door. "Hey Loser, it's Maya. Open up!" I hollered threw the door.

I could hear footsteps running towards the door, Riley.

The door opened I looked straight but I couldn't see anyone. I'm so confused, I thought I heard someone.

I looked down and I saw Auggie. Now it all makes sense.

I smiled at him. "Where's Riley? Isn't she suppose to be watching you?"

"Riley is in la la land." He joked. "She's in her room."

"Thanks Auggs" I said as I began to walk towards her room.

I stood in the door way, Auggie was right, Riley is deep in la la land. "Riles?"

She shook her head. "What? Oh ... Hi Maya. How was you night with Shawn and your mom?"

"It was great, looks like Shawn and my mom are a couple now." I blushed.

"OMG NO WAY!" She screamed with joy jumping off the bae window.

"What's going on in here?" Auggie said marching into my room.

"Girly happy stuff" Riley blushed.

"Sorry Auggie, we will keep it down." I assured him.

"Thank you!" He said flicking his hair and walking out like a fashion model on a runway.

Riley and I both giggled.

"The sass is real." I laughed.

**********************************************************************************

Sorry for the short chapter, I didn't have time to add in the next part, so it will be either in the next chapter published today or tomorrow.

But I promise you that there will not be many more short chapters.

Also what did you think of Auggies sass?

What do you think of the overall chapter? Let me know in the comments.