Learn

Maya's Point of View
"How did last night treat everyone?" Mr.Matthews asked as people continued to enter the class room.

"I personally had a great time Sir." Lucas smiled towards me, I might have blushed a little. I mean when lips curl into that sexy smile of his it makes me nearly die inside.

"As did I." I smiled back at him.

Riley's had shot up. "I didn't go to the dance, but I still had a great night. I discovered how I want to walk threw life."

Why is Farkle staring at the back of Riley's head? Is he trying to figure out how to clone her again? I thought he moved on from that now that he has Smackle... Whatever it's his own life I'm not going to judge how he lives it.

"Alright Matthews, we did the weird play. And I still don't see what the point of it was." I complained.

"Well there's a whole bunch of ways you can take in this lesson." He paused. "You can take the logical route and say Shakespeare was a famous writer and is a part of history and makes interesting plays. You can take a the romantic route and say you learned love happens on it's own and when magic or in life case of the love is forced apron a person it maybe nice, but it's not true love."

"So your saying we can decide whether or not we learn? Sweet." I laughed putting my feet up on my desk.

"You wish! What you take from this unit is up to you. You all are expected to hand in a summary of what you feel you took for A Midsummer Nights Dream by William Shakespeare." Mr.Matthews explained to the class. "There is one more way you may have learned from this book, you could have applied it to your life. Maya and Lucas are a good way to show how there life changed by Shakespeare."

Everyone in the class looked towards Lucas and I.

"Mr.Matthews could you not use me as a prop for your lessons?" I sacrasticly suggested.

"Why not?" Mr.Matthews asked. "You guys were pretty much attached by William Shakespeare.. You guys throughly understood the play and got into your characters shoes. Other people did too in all in the same way you guys did..but I'll leave it to them to share."

"Someone else did?" That sweet how 2 couples came together with Shakespeare... I wonder if the whole class will be paired up with Romeo and Juliet.

"Yah, and I'm proud of this one."

I looked over to see Riley and Farkle having an intense stare down.

"Are you two an item?" Lucas asked looking towards Riley and Farkle.

Riley looked down at her shoes.

"Riley is my girlfriend and you know what she is meant to be with me, Charlie was just infatuation love to her because she felt she needed someone to get over Lucas, Lucas was just a really good friend and Riley thought there was feelings but there wasn't." He paused then went to stand in front of Riley's desk. "What Riley and I have, is what Lysnader and Hermia have. It's true love. Nothing can come between it."

"This is what completely grasping the material looks like." Mr.Matthews smiled. "You all get A's you deserve it."

"I actually got an A?" A huge grin now placed on my face. "I couldn't have done it without you Lucas. Our relationship. Our dates. Our acting. Our love."

"I love you."

I pulled his face close to me and was about to kiss his lips when Matthews rudely interrupted and said "No PDA in class." So Lucas and I walked to the door frame and stood on the side of it closer to the hall and started to kiss a little.

"Happy Matthews. We aren't in your classroom."

* * * *

"I still can't believe that Riley and Farkle are a thing... Maybe we could have double dates with them?" Lucas offered over the phone. "You know couple things like that."

"Really?" I asked. "You want to do couple things with them.. Rather than make out with me?"

"Okay that's not fair! I'd do anything to make out with you!"

It's a good thing he can't see me right now because I can't stop blushing and it's not fair. "Your cute." I chuckled a little.

"Not as cute as you." He seriously needs to stop.

My cellphone then vibrated from my back pocket. "Hang on Riley messaged and we NEED to talk."

He laughed. "Okay I'll let you two have your girl talk. Love you babe."

"Love you too." I hung up the phone. I then quickly dialled Riley. I usually message her before I call but this was important.

**********************************************************************************

Don't worry the book isn't over yet!!

I have a few chapters left... Maybe like two or three plus a epilogue with two parts 😉

I can't help but smile when you guys leave comments showing some love to the book or when you guys get my mini references to many movies and tv shows (Hello by Adele refernce). So please continue to comment ☺️

ALSO I'M SO HAPPY BECAUSE THIS BOOK HAS 20K VIEWS !!!!! Thank you for all the comments, voted and views I'm blushing so much right now because it makes me feel so loved 💕💕💕💕💕💕