Acting

Lucas' Point of View
"How are we doing today class?" Mr.Matthews asked. "Do you think we will be able to get through an act?"

"Well..." Maya said standing up and walking over to Charlie's desk. "I don't know if some people are mature enough to handle it." I stand up and I grabbed her arm and turned her around. She then walked back to her desk.

"I think the people who can't handle it can suck it up!" Farkle declared.

"Wow, Farkle you must really love Shakespeare." I laughed.

"Yah.. Shakespeare." He said smiling.

                                                    *                *               *               *

"Alright, so in this next part, pretty much everyone ends up asleep. Since we did not cast someone to play Titiana, I will explain to you what happens. All that really happens with Titiana is the faire sing to her until she falls asleep. Then Oberon puts the flowers juice in her eyes. That's it." He paused. "Now I will let the rest of the play be performed in front of your very eyes."

Maya and I then walked to the front of the class holding hands, of course.

"Fair love, you faint with wandering in the wood; We'll rest us, Hermia, if you think it good, And tarry for the comfort of the day." I said to Maya as Lysander.

"Be it so, Lysander: find you out a bed; For I upon this bank will rest my head." Maya said to me as Hermia. She then lied down on the ground and I slept a foot away from her.

"Here is my bed: sleep give thee all his rest!" I proclaimed as lied down and pretended to fall asleep.

Farkle then ran up to the front of the class. "Through the forest I have gone. But Athenian found I none." He tiptoed towards Maya and I. "Who is here? This is he, my master said, Despised the Athenian maid; And here the maiden, sleeping sound, On the dirty ground." Farkle then squatted down next to Maya and I  and pretend to squirt the flower juice in my eyes. "When thou wakest, let love forbid. So awake when I am gone; For I must now to Oberon." Farkle as Puck then left.

Charlie and Riley went to the front of the class.

"Stay, on thy peril: I alone will go." He said as Demetrius then charged back to his desk.He missed some of his lines, it seemed like he really didn't want to be in front of the class, like at all.

"O, I am out of breath in this fond chase!" Riley cried as Helena. "Happy is Hermia, wheresoe'er she lies; For she is blessed and has attractive eyes. How came her eyes so bright? Not with salty tears." Riley complained, wow she is a really good actor.

"But who is here? Lysander! On the ground! Dead? Or asleep? I see no blood, no wound. Lysander if you live, good sir, awake." Riley said as Helena to me as I began to get up off the ground.

"Transparent Helena! Nature shows art." I must be a really good actor because I feel nothing towards Riley at all, I'm just pretending she's Maya.

"Lysander, say not so. I thought your love is to Hermia?"

"Not Hermia but Helena I love." I said in they most sincere way my imagination would let me go without realizing that I was talking to Riley not Maya.

"Wherefore was I to keen this mockery born? I thought you lord of more true gentleness. O, that a lady, of one man refused. Should of another therefore abused!" She then marched back to her seat angrily staying in character.

"And, all my powers, address your love and might to honour Helen and to be her knight." I proclaimed returning back to my seat.

Maya then woke up from her fake nap. "Help me, Lysander, help me! Aye me, for pity! What a dream was here! Methought a serpent eat my heart away, and you sat smiling at his cruel pray. Lysander? Gone? No sound? No word?" Maya looked around the class. "Speak, of all loves! I swoon almost with fear. No? Then I will perceive you all not nigh, either death or you I'll find immediately." Maya said returning back to her seat.

Mr.Matthews clapped. "Great job everyone, phenomenal acting. We will continue with the next act tomorrow." He clapped. "Your homework tonight is to write about how you would feel if you were Hermia left out alone in the woods after just having a nightmare, also please read the next act."

**********************************************************************************

I am sorry for not writing yesterday, I've been really busy.

So to make up for it, I wrote an extra long chapter. You are welcome.

What did you think of Charlie in this chapter giving Riley the cold shoulder?

What did you think of Lucas' acting technique?

Let me know what you think I'm the comments, please don't be shy. I love reading them.

Also, if you are enjoying this book please vote for it 💜🎶💜

Thanks to all you viewers, this book has 2.9k views. I can't thank you enough. So thank you!!!! 🐬😍🌺🐨🐯🌎💛🎹