Wish We Could Be Like That

Riley's Point of View
"Alright let's continue shall we?" My dad asked as Maya and Lucas walked in holding hands.

"Remember, I'm acting okay?" Lucas whispered to Maya.

"Okay." She whispered smiling up at Lucas.

Gosh I wish I could walk around the school holding Farkle's hand... But I don't want to jinx our relationship and become to close to him.

"Okay, Demetrius, Hermia, Helena and Lysander. Action!" My dad yelled.

Maya, Charlie, Lucas and myself went to the front of my class.

"Follow! Nay, I'll go with thee, cheek by joke." Proclaimed Charlie to Lucas as Demetrius as they both marched back to there desks.

"I will not trust you, I, Nor longer stay in your curst company." I then ran back to my desk leaving Maya alone in the front of the class.

"I am amazed, and know not what to say." Maya responded walking back to her desk.

"This is thy negligence: still thou mistakest, Or else committ'st thy knaveries wilfully." The dude said who was playing Oberon, I wish I knew that guys name, but he usually just nods in agreement in the back of the class.

Farkle walked to the front of the class. "Believe me, king of shadows, I mistook. Did not you tell me I should know the man by the Athenian garment be had on? And so far blameless proves my enterprise, That I have anointed an Athenian's eyes;" He paused. "And so far am I glad it so did sort."

"Then crush this herb into Lysander's eye; and make his eyeballs roll with sight. When they next wake, all this derision shall seem like a dream and a fruitless vision, and back to the Athenian's shall the lovers wend." The dude is a pretty good actor. "I'll to my queen and beg her Indian boy; and then I will her charmed eye release from monster's view, and all things shall be at peace."

Farkle stood up looking like a knight in shinning armer. "My fairy lord, this must be done with haste."

They both then went back to there desks, I looked back at Farkle and smiled, he smiled back.

**********************************************************************************

I'm really sorry I haven't been writing daily lately, high school life has been getting to me. Something Yoga, chocolate and Netflix can't really fix.

But I am trying my best to continue writing chapters for all y'all to read.

Thank you guys for being patient.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, I will be writing soon.