Couples are Eternally Knit

Riley's Point of View
"Come, sit thee down upon this flowery bed, While I kiss thy fair large ears, my gentle joy." Missy Bradford said kissing Yogi's Donkey head's ears. "Sleep thou, and I will wind thee in my arms. Fairies" Missy paused turning towards some students covered in glitter wearing fairy wings. "begone, and all ways away."

The students dressed as fairies returned to there desks.

"O, how I love thee! How I dote on thee!" Missy proclaimed as Titiana to Yogi, she then lied down and both her and Yogi "feel asleep".

Farkle and the dude playing Oberon skipped up to the front of the class.

"And now I have the boy, I will undo this hateful imperfection of her eyes: Gentle Puck, take this transformed scalp from off the head of this Athenian swain; That, he awaking when the other do, May all to Athens back again repair and think no more of this night's accidents, but as the fierce vexation of a dream." The guy playing Oberon said triumphantly. "But first I will release the fairy queen. Now you Titiana; wake you, my sweet queen."

Missy woke up. "My Oberon! What visions have I seen! Me thought I was enamour'd of an ass."

"There lies your love." He laughed as Oberon pointing towards Yogi wearing the donkey head.

"How came these things to pass?" She asked sounding confused. "O, how mine eyes do loathe his visage now!"

"Silence awhile. Robin, take off his head. Titiania, music call; and strike more dead than common sleep of all 5 senses." Oberon commanded.

"Music,ho! Music, such as charmeth sleep!" Missy sang.

"Now, when thou wakest, with thine own fool's eyes peep." Farkle said.

"Sound, music! Come, my queen take my hands with me, and rock the ground where on these sleepers be. Now thou and I are new amity, and will to-morrow midnight solemnly dance in Duke Theseus' house triumphantly. There shall the pairs of faithful lovers be wedded, with Theseus, all jollity." The dude as Oberon explained.

"Come, my lord, and in our flight tell me how it came this night that I sleeping here was found with these mortals on the ground." Missy said as she began to flap her fake fairy wings back to her desk with Oberon and Puck following.

* * * *

Zay (as Egeus) and Darby (as Hippolyta) marched to the front of the class.

"This is my daughter here asleep; and this, Lysander; this Demetrius is; This is Helena, old Nedar's Helena: I wonder of their being here together." Zay questioned looking towards sleeping Maya,Lucas, Charlie and I. He blew a horn which woke us all up.

"Good morrow, friends. Saint Valentine is past: begin these wood-birds but to couple now?" Zay asked us as Egeus.

"Pardon, my lord." Lucas asked as we all began to stand up. "Half sleep, half waking: but as yet, I swear, I cannot truly say how I came here; But as I think, - for truly would I speak, and now do I bethink me, so it is, - I came with Hermia hither: our intent was to be gone from Athens, where we might, without peril of the Athenian law."

"Enough, enough, my lord: you have enough." Zay yelled.

Charlie slowly approached Zay. "My lord, fair Helen told me stealth, of this their purpose hither to this wood: And I in fury hither follow'do them, Fair Helena in fancy following me." Charlie explained as Demetrius to Zay. Why do I have to play Charlie's love interest, he's gross. "But, my good lord, I wot not by what power, - But by some power it is,- my love to Hermia, melted as snow. The object and the pleasure of mine eye, is only Helena. To her my lord."

Pausing the play quickly my dad interrupted. "So I didn't assign anyone as Theseus because there is only this one line I feel is important, so.." He cleared his throat and began to say Theseus' line from his chair at his desk. "Fair lovers, you are fortunately met: Egeus, I will overbear your will; For in the temple by and by with us these couples are eternally be knit. Away with us to Athens; three and three, We'll hold a feast in great solemnity. Come great Hippolyta."

Darby and Zay return to there desk's.

"These things seem small and undistinguishable." Charlie said as Demetrius.

"Methinks I see these things with parted eye, When everything seems double." Maya added.

"So methinks: and I have found Demetrius like a jewel, my own." I rolled my eyes, Farkle chuckled from the audience.

"Are you sure that we are awake? It seems to me that yet we sleep, we dream. Do not you think. The duke was here and bid us follow him?" Lucas questioned.

"Yea: and my father." Maya said.

"And Hippolyta." I added.

"And he did bid us follow to the temple." Lucas mentioned.

"Why, then, we are awake: let's follow him and by the way let us recount our dreams." Charlie said leading the group back to our desk's.

Yogi woke up. "When my cue comes, call me, and I will answer: my next is, "Most fair Pyramus.' Heigh-ho!" Yogi looked around.Peter Quince! Flute, the bellows-mender! Snout, the tinker! Starveling!" Yogi panicked as Bottom. "God my life, stolen hence and left me asleep!"

Yogi walked around. "I have had a most rare vision, I have had a dream, past the wit of a man to say what dream it was: man is but a donkey, if he go about to expound this dream, Methought I was there." He paused. "I will get Peter Quince to write a ballad of this dream: it shall be called Bottoms Dream, because it hath no bottom; and I will sing it in the latter end of a play, before the duke: peradventure, to make it the more gracious, I shall sing it at her death." Yogi then bowed and marched off to his desk.

Mr.Matthews laughed. "Bottom's Dream" He put his hand over his face and then continued. "Bottom is an interesting character..."

**********************************************************************************

I'm really sorry I haven't posted in a while, I hope this long chapter made up for the time lost.

I cannot believe this but the first chapter alone has 360 views, I don't even know that many people.

So thank you guys for all the love and suport.

You guys are now my Lucaya baes... Just saying.

Please let me know in the comments what you thought about this chapter.

Also vote for it if you enjoyed it.

Thanks again for being patient 💋