The Cat is Out of The Bag

Maya's Point of View
I feel like this presentation is going to be the end of my friendship with Riley. Ring power will never be the same. Unless I try and fix this now.

Maya: I finished what I had to do. Can you come over, please.
Riley: Sure thing, I will be there in 15 minutes.
Maya: Okay.

Okay, I just need to straight up tell her that Lucas and I went on a date. But she doesn't need to know that we are dating. Well... not yet at least.

* * * *

"Hey, what did you want to tell me about?" Riley asked as she entered my house.

"Okay, I'm just going to come right out and say it, Lucas and I went on a date." I blurted out as fast as I could.

"What?" Riley asked.

"I said..." Riley then cut me off.

"I know what you said, Maya why didn't you tell me?" She said with a big smile on her face. Why is she smiling?

"Because, I didn't want to hurt your feelings." I said looking down at my shoes.

"Maya, I want you to be happy and if it's with Lucas, then good for you." She then hugged me.

"Thanks Rile's " I raised my arm and put my hand into a fist. "Ring power?"

"Ring power" She smiled back.

*****************************************************************************

Get excited, because the next chapter will be in Riley's point of view :)

The next chapter will be out tomorrow :)