Smiles = Kisses

Lucas' Point of View
"Thanks for the ride Shawn." Maya said as we got out of his van.

"Thanks Mr.Hunter." I said closing the car door.

Maya and I started to walk toward the school main doors, Shawn honked his car horn, rolled down his window and yelled. "Call me Shawn."

"Bye Shawn." Maya and I hollered as he drove away.

* * * *

I love the way Maya's hand fits into mine, her hands are always so cold, mine warm hers up. I feel so special and I feel like I am holding a trophy when I walk threw the halls hand in hand with Maya. I am truly a winner.

"Last night was the best night of my life... Between you and Shawn sleeping over and me being able to see my mom happy for once. It was like a early birthday gift." Maya said smiling at the ground.

"It was for me too." I said stopping in the middle of the hall. I lifted her chin up to see her face. "There are little things that can please people in the world for some it's money or food. For me it's seeing a smile on your face. Whenever I see you smile... It's the best gift I can receive from anyone."

She looked me in the eyes, kissed me on the lips, then gave me a quick kiss on the lips. "Oh okay, so I don't need to kiss you anymore? A smile is good enough." She raised her eyebrow and smirked. "Wow that's great news I won't have to kiss your chapped lips or smell your morning breath anymore. That's a relief."

I kissed her. "Oh you can't tell me you don't love to kiss me." I smiled. "Your lips are how you smile... Are they not? A smile means on step closer to being able to kiss you."

"You picked a thing or to up from Shakespeare about romance haven't you partner?" She chuckled.

"I may have." I curtsied towards Maya. "Me lady."

She jokingly pushed me forcing me to lose my balance and land in the middle of the floor on the hall. "Stop!" She laughed. "Your embarrassing me!" I pulled her leg so that she would fall down next to me. "Hey! That hurt my butt!"

"Sorry Hart." I frowned.

"It's okay Ranger Rick." She leaned in for a kiss, but before her lips landed on mine Riley came running threw the halls towards.

"Maya!" Riley hollered. "I've been looking for you everywhere."

Maya and I quickly got up from the ground.

"Oh sorry did I ... Interrupt." Riley bit her nails.

"It's fine Riles." Maya smiled.

"Are we still on for tonight?" Riley asked.

"For sure, At my house okay?"

"Sounds great." She smiled. "I'm so excited to catch up on things."

**********************************************************************************

Sorry for the filler chapter, it's just the next ones are going to be quite eventful... So I building you up ☺️ Your welcome.

Isn't Lucas sweet... Okay I kinda see how you guys like Lucas more... But for me I'm kinda leaning towards Farkle... But I still LOVE Lucaya. Don't worry.

Are you guys excited for Girl Meets Stem? I personally am because I am a feminist myself so this episode includes everything I stand for 🌸

Are there any Liv and Maddie fans out there? Do you guys like Lolden or Miggie more? If you like Liv and Maddie would you be interested in a possible fanfic?

I would like to thank you guys for the 14K views, I never thought the views would get this high. It seems like so long ago I was celebrating 10 views on chapter 1 😂 So thank you.