A Night to Remember Part 2

Lucas' Point of View
"Hi I'm Lucas Friar." I said to the beautiful blonde on my lap.

"Hi I'm Maya Hart." She blushed. "I don't get it what's going on?"

"This is how the first time we met should have went." I smiled.

"Oh, does that mean that I haven't came up with any of you nicknames yet?" She complained to me holding onto my waist.

"No, because I would miss those too much." I laughed. "So Maya. Your really cute, we should hang out sometime."

"I'd like that." She said pulling herself in closer to me. "Where are we really going because I refuse to go to school unless I am forced to."

"You see." I teased twisting her curly blonde hair threw my fingers.

* * * *

The subway came to a hault sending Riley flying across the subway.

She landed on the ground, it looked like it would have hurt.

"Riles!" Maya yelled running towards Riley, once Maya got to Riley someone beat her there. Charlie.

"Are you alright Riley?" Charlie said helping her up.

"There so cute together." Maya whispered into my ears leaning over my shoulder.

"They really aren't." Farkle muttered behind Maya and I.

"Farkle?" I asked turning around. "How come your here."

He ignored the question, he was too busy staring at Charlie and Riley.

"Gosh you really scared me there." Charlie said kissing Riley on her head, then cheek, and then his lips began to approach Riley's lips.

"EWW GET OFF OF ME!" Riley yelled jumping away from Charlie.

Farkle stormed over to Charlie. He raised his hand and was about to hit Charlie. But I ran over and prevented that from happening.

Charlie put both his hands up as if someone held a gun to him. "Woah man, I was just gonna kiss her and when she said no I stopped. What's the big deal?"

* * * *

Riley's Point of View
The big deal is I don't like Charlie at all anymore, I love Farkle. Charlie has no right to flirt with me, let alone kiss me!

Farkle looked over at me after Charlie asked that. I guess he wanted to know whether or not he should tell them.

I shock my head. It's not that I was embarrassed or anything... It's just that I'm not ready yet.

"The big deal is that she is done and over you obviously. I mean gosh, get over her. She's done with you!" Farkle yelled.

"Chill dude. I will leave her alone, alright?" He said as the subway doors opened and he left.

"Well um, Lucas and I are going to go on are date now... Bye." Maya said grabbing Lucas' hand and pulling him out the doors.

"Bye, have a good time." I waved smiling.

Farkle and I stayed on the subway. We sat down in the two empty seats that Maya originally wanted to sit in at the beginning of the ride. I snuggled into him.

"Thank you." I said, then I kissed him. "I really do love you, I just don't want people to know yet."

"It's okay, I'm just glad your mine." He said kissing me back. "Whenever you want to tell people we will, whenever your ready."

"Soon, okay, I promise." I said starring at his sexy eyes.

"Don't rush." Farkle smiled.

**********************************************************************************

Seriously, I need a Farkle or Lucas needs to date me.

Let me know in the comments whether or not you would date book version Lucas or book version Farkle? (Not stupid Girl Meets New Years Farkle).

Please vote for this chapter if you enjoyed it.