The Ring

Maya's Point of View
"So the night of the dance you two hung out?" I asked.

"Yah... It was his idea."

I made an explosion noise. "That was you blowing my mind."

She laughed.

"How far are you going to go with Farkle?" I couldn't hold it in, curiosity killed the cat. Farkle didn't go that long and far with Smackle... So I'm worried for Riley.

"I'm not really worrying about the future, I'm living in the present." She said proudly. "Are you worried Lucas will go too far?"

"If he does I won't really be angery, after all the nice things he's done for me... He should get something in return."

Riley sighed. "Please don't think like that. You do what you want to do with him."

"I never said I didn't want to go far." All the sudden I heard three loud bangs on my bedroom window. "Hang on Riles." I put down the phone, ran to my closet grabbed a baseball bat in the darkness of my bedroom . I then slowly began to approach the window with the bat held above my shoulder. "Whoever you are... Prepare to be sorry."

I quickly opened the window, closed my eyes, then swung the bat.

"Ahh shot."

I opened my eyes. "Crap!" I just hit my boyfriends face with a baseball bat. "Are you okay?"

"Not really!" Lucas said with his hand in his eye.

"Riley I'll call you back." I yelled at the phone that I had in my hand.

"Wait what? Okay... I guess?" Riley said as I hung up the phone.

"Do you need ice?" I asked frantically.

"Preferably yah." Lucas said sarcastically.

I ran to the kitchen and whipped open the freezer and grab a handful of ice cubes from the freezer. I cam running back into the bedroom then said "Gosh I'm so sorry." I handed him the ice cubes. "Gosh I'm so sorry babe." I kissed his forehead.

He blushed. "It's chill." Lucas then put the ice on his eyes. "Why ice cubes?"

"Because I didn't have enough time to reach the top shelf with the ice packs on it." I complained. "Let me see your eye."

He removed the ice from his eye to revealed a dark purple bruise.

"Oh baby.."

"Don't worry about it." He trailed off.

"So why did you come this late?" I said quickly. "Not that I mind or anything"

"I uhh.." He paused and scratch the back of his head. "I wanted to give you this." He took out a black ring box.

"... Lucas Friar you better not be proposing!"

"I'm not." He opened the box to reveal a silver ring with our names carved in it with two diamonds on either side of our names. "It's a promise ring.. Not for marriage or anything. But to promise you that if anything ever happens to you or us, I will be there to help and care for you. I love you, always."

"I love you Lucas." I grabbed his face and made out with him like crazy. He started to guide me to the bed and we made out all night long. He's who I want to be with for the rest of my life.

**********************************************************************************

This is the last actual chapter of my book, there will be a 2 part epilogue so stay tune.

I hope you enjoyed

This is kinda hard for me to let go of a book I love dearly.

But there will be more fanfic in the near future by me, especially Disney channel ones. So stay tune for that as well. I won't have the epilogue posted for a while... So yah.

Thanks for the 25k views I'm so happy that we got so far with this book.

I luv all y'all so much! You guys are all my baes ☺️💋😍

Comment your favourite chapter 🌺