Phew!

Riley's Point of View
Maya and I are having a blast. Her and I have been sharing story and obviously telling each other gossip. It's nice to have a girls night, you know with Auggie.

"So Riles, what all did you and Auggie do tonight?" She asked.

I don't know whether or not I should tell her about Farkle and I.

To be honest, I don't even know what is going on between Farkle and I.

"Um, nothing really." I said.

"Your lying." She said with a dead expression on her face.

"What are you talking about? I am not." Be cool Riley, act stupid.

"You and Charlie were going to talk tonight. How did that go?" She asked with anticipation.

Phew, wait... not phew. I don't want to tell Maya what happened and cry again. I finally am feeling better, you know, thanks to Farkle. But I shouldn't hide two secrets from Maya, and the Charlie one is the safest way out. "He didn't show up,"

"What?" She yelled.

"That's what I said!" Auggie yelled from the living room.

"How dare he hurt you like that!" Maya complained.

"It's fine Maya, I don't know why I didn't see it coming." I explained.

"How are you acting so chill about this? If I were you I would be livid." She said making a fist.

"I don't know, there are plenty of other, better, fish in the sea."

"Isn't that what I'm suppose to be saying to you, not the opposite way arround?" Maya questioned me. I think she knows that something is going on.

"Well, my mom kind of beat you to it." I joked.

"Oh, that makes sense. Your mom beat me to the whole cheering you up thing." Now I can say it. Phew!

"Yah, sorry Maya." I giggled.

"It's all good." She said patting me on the back. "Did your mom give you a pat on the back too, or am I the first one?"

"Your the first one." I admitted to her.

"Good!" She said.

**********************************************************************************

What did y'all think? (Btw I am not southern, I just say y'all a lot)

When do you think Maya will figure out the truth or with Riley come clean?

Also, Thanks again for all the votes comments and views. I really appreciate it and can't thank you enough ☺️

Please don't be shy, I would absolutely love to know what you think, so let me know your thoughts in the comment section. 💋