Stay Here

Maya's Point of View
I stood up from my bed then said, "Okay, I'm almost positive that is Shawn... So" I looked towards the door.

He gave me a questioning look. Does he not get that I want to go see Shawn, men... I looked towards the door again, but this time I added in a gesture to towards the door.

"Did you want to go see him?" He asked.

"I thought you'd never take the hint." I laughed.

He's clueless, but cute.

                                              *                   *                   *                      *

I opened my bedroom door and ran down the staircase that lead to the front door.

My mom and Shawn were deep into a conversation about Kermit, I didn't want to interrupt but I really wanted to talk to Shawn. "Hi Shawn." I smiled.

"Hi kiddo." He said giving me a hug. "You okay? I mean you and your mom can stay at my house if you are scared to stay here... It's okay with me, I wouldn't mind."

"Well, I mean Lucas is here." My mom paused, Shawn frowned a bit. "But... You could stay here..." My mom blushed.

"Only if you want me to." He replied.

"Of course she does!" I interrupted. "Oh... Sorry I guess that question was for mom.."

My mom and Shawn chuckled. "I'd like it if you stayed here."

"I was hoping you would."

I picked off the navy blue paint on my nails. "So um, I'm going to go upstairs now. Nice seeing you Shawn." I slowly began to walk up the staircase.

"Night Maya." Shawn said, I turned back then kept walking.

"Night Hun." My mom said, she then continued to talk to Shawn.

Once I made it to the top of stairs, I sat at the ledge at the top of the stairs.

I wanted to observe my mom and Shawn. Make sure she is happy... I know I am. I think she is but I want to make sure.

**********************************************************************************

Hi people's, sorry I haven't wrote in a couple days. I ended up taking my iPad into a shop. And I don't like typing out my Wattpad chapters on a laptop, so yea...

I'm sorry this chapter is short but I am super tired and don't have enough creativity to write a long chapter.

GUESS WHAT GUYS?!?!

THE LOVE STORY OF LUCAYA HAS REACHED 11K views 😍😍😍😍😍

Thank you guys so much. This is the best Christmas gift ever.

Also a big thank you goes out to all you who commented on the last chapter in regards to fixing my iPad. It was greatly appreciated. I would mention all your names but I would be afraid to leave someone out. But thank you baes. You know who you are.

Isn't Shawn such a great guy, I've had a crush on him since Boy Meets World I still do, but now I want him to be my dad.... Kinda weird lol.