LXV

LXV

Time and Date - Unknown

As soon as I glanced at the room, I knew it was some sort of torture room; just viewing the multiple knives and devices hanging on the wall made an unnerving feeling appear at the pit of my stomach.

"Go in." I hear Ashton say before his hand is placed on my shoulder, pushing my body inside. My legs had gone numb again, obviously not wanting my body to enter the room and it's danger to come. He pushes me further towards the ebony, leather chair in the centre of the room.

I had come to realise that Ashton was the one to be violent to me, Noah just merely acting as a stander-by. I doubted that he would do anything to me.

"Sit." Ashton instructs but I sigh in annoyance, having enough of his bullshit.

"And what if I don't?" I reply and he comes closer.

"What was that?" He mutters, his breath fanning my ear and the skin surrounding it.

"What if I don't sit on the chair?" I repeat and his jaw tenses.

I can't react before I feel another harsh kick at my shin but this time it made me groan in pain. He didn't stop there though, he painfully uses his knee to kick into the small of my back and I lose my balance. I fall to the floor, my hands being useless because of the rope tied around them. His hard boots kick into my back a few times, a wince escaping me every time. I felt unable to act out as he finishes his kicks before pulling me back up so I was on my knees beneath him. He grips the neckline of my top like earlier before brutally punching my face once.

"You. Obey. Me." He tells me through gritted teeth and shaking breath. Noah steps forward and I peer towards him, anger radiating through me as Ashton raises his fist yet again.

But as he is about to punch, Noah throws his hand onto his shoulder making Ashton turn his head to him. Noah shakes his head at him so he quickly lets go of me, making me collapse to the floor. I had never felt weaker.

The blood from my nose was running down to my shirt and I felt completely broken. Ashton angrily stormed to near the door but didn't leave; he just stood as far away from me as possible. Noah comes closer to me and pulls me up from under my arms. He manoeuvres me onto the chair like I was a rag doll.

I stare blankly at the door as Noah puts the strips hanging from the chair around my arms tightly so I couldn't move. It was then that I noticed Ashton's gun was on me, preventing any sort of escape anyway. My eyes revert back to the door.

Suddenly, the door in the focus of my sight is thrown open, startling even Ashton, and Zayn steps inside with a deadly smirk. Louis was by his side as they swiftly close the door behind them.

"Welcome to my favourite room." Zayn tells me with insanity literally radiating from him. "I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here."

I could sense that he expected me to say something but I kept my scared mouth closed.

"You seem much more damaged than you did when I last saw you. Was this Ashton's work?" He clues to Noah and he nods in return. "Good work, Ashton. This girl needs to be taught a lesson." Zayn turns to Ashton and it makes me feel sick all over again.

"And we also want to teach your corporation a lesson too." He smirks wider which I didn't even think was possible. "We're going to make your death as painful as possible. You know, the way we did with Cara." I gulp as he caresses my swollen cheek. "We have to prove a point, my darling."

The first torture method was simple. Zayn decided to use a knife to start the practise, dragging it across my arms like he did last time. However this time, he ventured a bit deeper and with longer cuts but I didn't show any emotion. I wouldn't let them see me in pain. I had to just keep thinking of Harry. It would get me through this ordeal.

Louis, Ashton and Noah all stood in a line before me, watching what Zayn was doing carefully and staying to be his aid if he needed it. "Your family were a liability to me, Patience. I knew who you were all along; you had some sort of unknown connection to Jacqueline. That bitch! You were a friend of a friend, shall we say. I remember that night clear as day. Your father, well, he wouldn't coincide with me. I asked where you were, I needed to kill you, but he wouldn't dare tell me. That's how it started. I killed all of Jacqueline's friends. Soon enough, I had built a cult, an empire of people who were like me. Betrayed, angry and wanting to fight back. It's just a shame your family couldn't fight back."

As fast as lightening, I spit in his face with anger and frustration. I wanted nothing more than to strangle his goddamn neck until he had forgotten what it was like to breathe. It felt like I hadn't breathed for a long time. My action earned me a slap across the cheek from him which left me paralysed for a few minutes.

The next torture methods involved holding gasoline over my defenceless mouth and nose for a few seconds and beating some parts of my limp body with hard devices. But the worst was the last: electrocution.

Zayn, with the help of Louis, clipped two metal rods onto my arms which were both connected to a machine.

"Let the fun begin." Zayn stated before turning the dial on the machine, making my body shake almost immediately. He kept turning and turning it until the only thing I could see was Harry's imaginary face in my unconsciousness.

Before he turned it further and I became brain damaged, the electrocution machine cut out. This made Louis and Zayn both sigh after they had sickeningly enjoyed watching me in pain so much. I drifted in and out of consciousness as I slowly crashed back into reality. I was surprised that I could still hold onto reality.

"That damn machine." Zayn kicked the machine. "I guess it's time." He nods to Louis.

"That time?" Louis questions with a smirk and Zayn nods, the same smirk on his face too.

"That time." He confirms, stepping backwards whilst Louis came to the right side of me.

He reaches into his pocket to retrieve something, eventually taking hold of a pistol. I see him raise it until it was pointing at the side of my head.

This was it.

Everything became slow motion as I rapidly thought about my life. I had lost the war against Zayn and his men. I had not achieved revenge for my parent's murder. I had lost everything and I was going to die in pain.

I thought all hope was lost...

...until I heard an enormous bang and three gunshots sound in the air of the confined room.