Pt. 3

I smashed the palm of my hand into my face and tried not to tear up. I really hoped mama Shana wouldn't tell my mom or even worse....my dad.

"yes mom" Devin nervously said trying to seem innocent.

"What is this? What? Why do you..... yn what where you guys thinking?!?! You realize your mom is -"

OH MY GOD WHY?!?!?!?!?! I was ready to break down just thinking about the consequences if she called my mom.

"No" Devin interrupted. "its not her fault. It was mine, I got caught up and well" "stop" i whispered to him. "its not your fault, I should've only been here when Lexi or Jazzy was here. I came all on my own" i admitted. "I'm gonna head home and see what happens, sorry mama Shana" I looked down and walked out.

****

I got home and thru my phone on my bed and went to the kitchen to find something to eat. I wasn't really hungry but I was nervous hungry. I popped some waffles in the toaster and went back to my room.

ding ding

I really hope it's not Devin. Uh Oh, it was lexi.

l- so u n dev huh

m-not really

l- wdym

m- ur mom kinda caught us

l- ik dev told me but i c u

m-i nvr shuuda went over

l- nah mom just a lil overprotective but dev miss u

Devin misses me? I just him in trouble. How could he- why would he miss me?

m- sureeee

ring ring

really she gonna ft me-.-

l- yn im tellin you he misses you

m- no he doesnt

she got up and walked to dev's room

l-see

she showed dev laying down looking dead

m- DEVIN!!!!

d- what lex

l- yn on the phone

she handed him the phone

d- leave ill bring you your phone when im done.

m- hi

d- hey

m- im sooooo sorry i got you in trouble

d- im not

m- why not?

d- because if i could go back and change it i wouldnt