Body Party <DV>

Day 6: Striptease

"Babe, please, I want to see you already." Daniel begged from the bedroom.

You sighed, feeling your cheeks begin to glow a soft shade of pink. Biting your lip, you come out of the bathroom where you had just slipped on your new lingerie. You came around the corner, Daniel's eyes wandering to your body and bulging out of his face.

"Oh..." A low groan-type noise came from Daniel's choked up throat. You weren't sure exactly what he was trying to say, but it made you blush harder.

"Is- is it okay? Do you like it?" You ask, feeling self conscious then and fidgeting with the lace on your thong.

Daniel nodded, unable to say anything. His face was in pure and utter shock like he was amazed at the entirety of the sight of you. He ran his tongue over his lips absentmindedly and reached out towards you.

You stepped towards Daniel, who was now sitting at the foot of the bed. His hands grasped your hips, pulling you in between his legs. You leaned down, pressing your lips to Daniel's, immediately relaxing into a state of arousal.

You pulled away, Daniel's eyes growing wide again.

"What are you doing?" He asked urgently, his eyes turning worried now.

"Shh.." You toyed with him as you turned away and took a deep breath. You closed your eyes, pondering your next move.

You turned back to Daniel with an idea.

"Okay," you decided, "I'm going to give you something. But the moment you touch me, it stops, got it?"

"What? You expect me to just sit here and act like I don't enjoy it?" Daniel asked.

"No, I know you'll enjoy it. You just have to be still." You said darkly.

Daniel was usually incredibly dominant, but now it was your turn to be dominant. There had been a few occasions when Daniel was submissive and you liked it. It gave you a chance to take control and usually end in your riding him.

You reached up to the strap of your lacy, pushup bra and slid it off your shoulder. You looked up and met Daniel's gaze, which was now dark. Pushing the other strap off your shoulder, Daniel fidgeted on the bed, repositioning his hard member growing in his jeans. You then reached down and toyed with the hem of the black thong, showing more and more skin getting closer and closer to your heat. Daniel continued to lick his lips and reposition as you messed with yourself.

You turned to the side, hooking your fingers under the thin straps on your thong and slid it down your butt. Daniel let out another involuntary groan as you pulled it back into place. He sighed, running a hand anxiously through his hair. You reached back up to the clasp on your bra and unhooked it, finally letting it fall to the ground.

"Fuck..." Daniel mumbled at the sight of you almost completely naked in front of him. "Please." He pleaded again.

"I'll stop, Daniel." You warned, raising an eyebrow at him.

"I'm sorry, keep going, keep going." His eyes were now innocent, much like a puppy's.

You smiled devilishly at Daniel, loving how much control you had. You ran your hands over you're your exposed skin and over your boobs, playing with them a little, mostly to tease Daniel. Daniel's breathing was noticeably speeding up as you did this, causing even you to be a bit turned on.