Skin <DV>

Day 1: naked cuddles

It's cold as fuck for it to be mid-summer. Like I usually need the air conditioner during this time but I just might need a damn heater.

"Y-yo Veda, t-turn on the heater" I shivered while buried under three comforters.

"Babe, its July, I'm not turning on that heater until late October." He informed rather harshly. "If you're cold put some clothes on"

I don't know why but that made me want to slap the shit out of him, but he was too far for me to get up so I grabbed the remote and removed the batteries. One by one I threw the four double A batteries yelling " I'm wearing clothes dumbass !"

You could tell he didn't appreciate being assaulted with batteries by the way he looked at me. He picked up each battery one by one and remained silent. Not going to lie, I was pretty scared of what he might do.

He's been mad at me before and been quite, but this was different. Before I would see a hint of lust but this time I didn't I just saw anger, pure anger. I might be hella dumb for this, but I quickly got up and ran to him grabbing his waist.

"Dani I'm sorry babe please don't kill me, I'm not ready to die there's things I still want to see and do" I said quite fast.

"Like what?" He asked catching me off guard. I wasn't expecting him to say that, but sincr he did I figured being a little dirty could get me out of major trouble.

"I want to see...you...and me...together, doing things...for fun" I said slightly above a whisper.

I could see him swallow hard and I got nervous. He walked away towards the bed and removed his clothes. I wasn't sure what the hell that meant so I guess he didn't want to do much with me.

I turned off the lights and walked towards the bed. I was only wearing his t-shirt and my panties so I just crawled to the opposite side of the bed and layed down.

After a good two minutes of awful silence I felt a pair of arms wrap around my torso followed by kisses trailing from my shoulder to my neck. But I didn't pay them any attention I just turned over more towards the opposite direction moving their hands.

"Babe" Daniel whispered in my ear in a soft tone. "I'm sorry, I'm not mad at you. "
I refused to give in.

"Fine, I want my shirt back then" I must've turned around so quick and gave him the nigga-what look. "Love me back or give me my shirt." He smirked. He must've thought his shirt was that important so I slipped right out of his shirt and tossed it to him; returning to my initial position.

"Really yn. You know what that's it, you're not allowed to be mad at me" and without hesitation he flipped me over and climbed on top of me.

"You're not my dad, you don't get to tell me what I can and cannot do"

"You're right, I'm not your dad. It'd be weird if you were naked in bed with your dad on top of you which is why I'm glad I'm not your dad" he finished by licking his lips.

I wanted to push him away so badly but I honestly craved him at this point in time. I had to finish my pettiness first so again I pushed him off and next to me again. I saw the disappointment in his eyes, and I knew he gave up, so did I.

I threw my leg over his waist and straddled him. I leaned in and crashed my lips into his hoping he'd feel how much I craved him.

I began to feel his bare member stiffen beneath me, causing my wetness to be overwhelming. I assumed that he could tell because he pushed me lower on his member causing me to let out a slight moan.

He broke the kiss and asked , "do you still want me to turn the heater on ?"

Yeah that was mad corny, I know but y'all have no idea how hard it is to write smut about someone you don't find arousing so I had to have one of my friends tell me how'd she'd imagine her and Daniel, but the good news is you guys voted for him a lot so they should get better by my fourth DV imagine.