pt 2

Ring Ring Ring

I sat up confused. I didn't see Kevin. And I wasn't at home. I was at.....school? How'd I get here?

"yn" I heard someone say. "Yn are you awake?" "Is she awake" i heard another voice say.

"Yeah I'm fine. Wh-what happened?" I looked up in confusion.

"After we told you that were going to work on the project at kevin's house you kinda collapsed and that's why they're here" the girl pointed to the paramedics.

"Hello miss. Do you remember what happened?" "Not really, no" "do you remember your name?" "Yn" "and last name" "yln" "great we've contacted your guardian and told them to meet us at the hospital"

I looked around and saw about 50 people surrounding me and I realized that I had another seizure.

"I had a seizure" I told the paramedic. "Yes we know do you get them often?" "I mean I've had one before but my doctor told me I didn't have epilepsy so I don't know" "okay we'll see when we get to the hospital"

****
"So what exactly happened when Ya know" I asked the boy who was also there. He wasn't kevin tho.

"Well first off I'm going to jog your memory. My name is Michael. And we were talking about going to practice the scene at kevin's house. You remember kevin right?"

So I never went to kev's house. I never put on my characters costume. We didn't act out the scene. I didn't kiss him. He didn't kiss me. We never had our intimate moment.

"Huh" Michael asked sounding shocked.

Did I just say that out loud?!?!

"Hey you're awake" I heard as Kevin walked in.

"I'll leave you two alone. Yn is there something you'd like to tell Kevin" he smirked as he walked out.

"You had something to tell me" kevin asked.

"Uh....well...umm...no." I replied. "Yn you can tell me it's not like I'll be mad or anything" "it's not something I can just blurt out to you" I tried to explain.

"Just tell me it can't be worse than what I've already heard in my life." "I can't" "why not" "because" "because what?!" "I can't!!!" "Cant what?!?!?" " I cant just tell you that while I was having my seizure I imagined that I was at your house practing the scene with you alone and we went from saying our characters names to our actual names!!!!!" I yelled not realizing that I just told him everything.

He just sat there and stared at me. I could tell if it was in curiosity or embarrassment or confusion or whatever. He just stared.

He began to smile then he stopped. He looked up at me then looked back down. He huffed.

"Well..." I said getting antsy. "One question" "okay" "if I asked for details on what happened, would you tell me?"

My eyes widened as my brain processed what he'd just said.

"Uh yeah I guess, but like what do you mean?"

"Well Celina hasn't given us the script yet to rehearse meaning you came up with your own.....in your dream thing"

"Oh well basically my character and your character-"

"Me and you" he corrected

"Okay me and you walked into your room and you dimmed the lights. You walked over to me and unzipped my skirt and nuzzled my neck-"
"Was there any dialogue?"
"Yeah. After you said 'if I'm disobedient that I'd be punished. I assumed sexually but they were your words so idek. You then walked me to the bed and instructed me to lay down. You tied my arms with someone silk scarves-"
"So you basically imagined the submissive romance celina mentioned."
"Yeah."
"So what happened after I tied you up?"
"You basically started to um-"

I cleared my throat. "You started to give me head" I mumbled.

"Mhmmm and then what happened" he asked seeming eager to know more.

"You started to finger me I eventually came and you told me that I made you extremely hard and you wanted to fuck me and then I woke up" I said extremely fast.

"Wow."
"Yeah"
"Yn thats the scene were using" celina came in and announced

"WAIT WHAT?!?! Why were you eves dropping?"

"Sorry but that script was too good to not know about."

"I'm excited to actually try it" kevin told me

"Great then we'll be ready to film in by Wednesday, hopefully"

"I guess"

Kevin got up and kissed my cheek. I blushed and covered my fave with my hand.

"Remember, if you are disobedient there will be punishment" he whispered in my ear before leaving.

***********************
Soooooo what do you think is going to happen next? How do you think part 3 will end? Until I have time to update part 3 I'll post a wwyd 2 soon!
Love Cierra