BED pt.2

Devin hadn't been to our house in two weeks. My parents had asked Kevin loads of questions to which he answered with very vague answers before storming up to his room or out of the house. It had also been two weeks since my brother said a word to me. No pranks, no insults, no nothing. For the third time this week I gathered my courage and made my way to Kevin's room. I knocked three times before taking a step away from the door.

''Who is it?'' His voice sounded slightly muffled.

''It's me, can you open the door?'' I shifted nervously from foot to foot as I waited for an answer. I'd been waiting for about two minutes and he still hadn't said a thing. I felt a lump rise in my throat as tears welled up in my eyes, from frustration.

I knocked again, this time, a little louder. ''Kevin, why aren't you talking to me?!?!'' My voice cracked and I felt hot anger filled tears stream down my cheeks. Nothing. I sighed before wiping my tears away and knocking again. ''Kevin.''

The door suddenly swung open and a very frustrated looking Kevin appeared at the doorstep. ''What!'' His voice rang through the hallway and I took a step back, feeling threatened.

''Why tf are you mad at me?!'' His expression softened for a second but his frown quickly returned.

''Leave me alone.'' And with that, he slammed the door in my face. I didn't have the courage to knock again so I ran back to my room with clenched fists and a boiling face.

I pondered whether to call my parents or not but then I remembered they were both at work. The only other person who knew Kevin better than I did was Devin.

I quickly dialled his number, my hands shaking and my vision slightly blurry because of my tears.

Devin picked up after the first ring. ''Hello?''

''Devin, I need your help.'' I almost begged.

''Hey, why are you- what's wrong?'' Hearing his worried voice over the line instantly calmed me.

''Its Kevin, he won't talk to me,'' I explained with a subtle hint of confusion whilst plopping down on my bed.

I heard him curse under his breath before he let out a low groan. '' Yo, I'm sorry, it's...uh...my fault. I didn't think he'd stop talking to you too.''

''What are you talking about?'' I asked, now completely confused.

''He's mad at me...'' Devin answered with a sigh.

''Okay, not to sound rude but, wtf does that have to do with- why isn't he talking to me?!''

Devin groaned again and I heard the sound of a set of keys. ''Listen, I'm coming over, I'll try to knock some sense into his head.''

''Okay.'' I clutched the phone close to my ear as I leaned against the wall behind me.

''I will, oh and, let him answer the door.''

''Okay.''

And the line went dead.

*Time skip*

Someone had been ringing the doorbell for almost five minutes, and I assumed it was Devin, so I didn't leave my room. After a while, I heard Kevin's bedroom door slam close and then him going down the stairs.

I quietly walked out of my room and crouched down at the top of the staircase. Kevin flung the door open and stood there for a few seconds before closing it.

''If you don't move your foot, I'll do it for you.'' My brother groaned as he struggled to push the door closed until he was pushed back into the house. Devin walked in, looking furious before slamming the door behind him.

''I really don't give a damn if you stop talking to me but don't ignore your sister!''

Kevin laughed humorlessly before crossing his arms over his chest.

''She called you?''

''She did. She was mad because her brother stopped talking to her!'' Devin took a step closer to Kevin who shook his head.

''She was probably faking it... just like you faked being my friend just to uh.... get in her pants!''

I frowned, now feeling more confused than ever. Devin wanted to get in my pants?

''No man, don't say that. You're my best friend and I know how protective you are of (y/n). And I never tried anything-''

''Bullshit! You told me you almost kissed her!'' Kevin ran a hand through his hair before taking a step away from Devin.

''Keyword almost! I remembered how mad you'd get, so I didn't.'' Devin yelled, seemingly frustrated at my brother.

''Get out of my face, man.'' Kevin pointed a finger to the door but Devin ignored it.

''No, not before you apologize to (y/n)!''

''She's just as wrong as you are!'' My brother yelled back angrily.

''She didn't do anything wrong, don't be a dick, Kevin,'' Devin said, more calmly.

''She didn't push you away!'' Kevin shook his head before running a hand through his hair.

''Don't blame her, man; have you seen me, I'm kind of... dumb cute'' Devin's expression softened before he smirked and for a moment, I felt that he really cared about me.

''Don't tell me what to do! Who does that? Both of you, I'm not talking to either of you ever again.'' Kevin turned around and tried to walk away but Devin grabbed his arm and pulled him back.

Turning Kevin to face Devin with about 3 inches of separation. ----and they kissed. lol Nah I'm just playin.----

"See Kev, I even have that affect on you" Devin laughed before Kevin punched him in this left shoulder.

"uh..... Ow!" Devin exclaimed. "gosh Keviekev that hurt" he squealed in a high-pitched 'girl' voice.

"Shut up" Kevin laughed whilst rolling his eyes.

"We good, bro?" Devin asked, sticking his hand out.

"whatever" Kevin replied slapping Devin's hand.

So, me being nosey af, I ran down the stairs smiling and jumped on Kevin's back.

"WTF (y/n)!!! Yo chill! Get off me!" Kevin yelled.

I got down and stood right in front of him and looked up at him.

"are you done being mad at me?" I questioned kind of harshly.

"no, you g, b" he lowkey smiled.

*time skip*

After making trillers and musical.lys, that only I'll post, Kevin went to the bathroom leaving me and Devin alone.

"so Dev, you know I heard you and Kevin's little argument before yall did some gay shit-"

"we weren't being gay!" Devin interrupted as I laughed.

"yeah, whatever. but why did you almost kiss me?"

"because you're cute and I kind of have this little, somewhat of a...... crush on you" he mumbled.

"I'm cute? but you always say that Kevin and I look alike- which means you think Kevin's cute" I laughed again but soon stopped as I felt his soft plump lips attack mine. I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't really notice how intense the kiss had gotten.

He pulled back and stared at me.

"I would never intentionally kiss Kevin." He smirked before Kevin came back.

Did you like it? Did you like it? Did you- did you-did you like it?

Vote if you liked it and comment if you really liked it. And I'll post the Kevin story tomorrow but I will give you a little spoiler.

Title: Crush {k.a}

Spoiler: It's based on the Shari Marie cover of Yuna's Crush ft. Usher so go listen to that song ahead of time. It's on Shari's soundcloud and on the boys' too!