Porn & Corn <DG>

Day 4: porn & corn

Because I know none of you know what "porn and corn" is, mainly because my bestfriend made it up, it's kinda like netflix and chill with a twist that'll be explained in the story :~)

Today is the 4th meaning it's game night with Dev. My relationship with Devin is very complicated. Like if I was a boy we'd be the gayest best friends ever. Our friendship is understood between us but trying to explain it to other people is very... como se dice, complicated.

Usually when people find out about us they'd assume that we're dating, but we're not. If not dating, they assume we're friends with benefits ... but we're not. It's really hard to explain. We argue like brother and sister. Joke around like best friends. Flirt and touch like we're boyfriend/girlfriend. And at the same time, we don't label ourselves in any of these categories.

I swear I'm like the girl version of Kevin or Daniel to him, plus some intimate moments. So naturally we make up random games/pranks/dares all the time.

We combined "netflix and chill" and "are you nervous" and created porn and corn. Basically we both get any corn related food: corn, popcorn, corn nuts, cornbread, corn tortillas, candy corn, etc. and search random words on a porn site. We pick a video and eat our corn of choice.

(Yo real quick if you know any baseball team bonding things and the gay shit that really happens you'll know about the next part lol)

While watching and eating whoever gets "turned on first" loses. How do we know? The more you eat the easier it is to tell and plus since Devin's a boy he has to keep his hands above his waist just so I can make sure.

It's currently 7:22 and he should be here at around 8, but you know black people always late so it's probably more like 8:13. So I'm setting up the beanbag chairs and the laptop.

****
"YN" Devin whispered.
"Wha" I asked. "Do you still wanna do this?" he asked in a somewhat nervous tone.

"Do what?"
"Porn and corn. I mean I know it's our little tradition but I've been having second thoughts about it" That really caught me off guard. We've done this for a good 3 months and he's already giving up on it.

"Why...what?! Why are you having second thoughts we haven't even done the losers punishments.!"

"Never mind let's just get it over with" he bluntly replied.

I've never seen Devin like this it's dumb weird to me. I play the videos and begin to eat my popcorn. I know I was probably going to win simply because I wasn't even engaged in the video. I couldn't stop thinking about what Devin was talking about. Is he tired of always losing? Do the videos make him hornier on a daily basis? Or is it deeper than that, does he wanna end our friendship?

Questions began swirl around my head, until I felt someone's hand on my thigh and I looked up.

"Yn are you ok? These aren't exactly romantic movies" Devin joked. I looked at his member and it seemed softer than when he walked in.

"I'm fine but I think we need to talk " I suggested. He had the "whatdididonow" face and I walked over to my bed to sit now.

"Be 100 percent honest with me Devin, why did you want to cancel pac night? Did you just not like it? Were you scared to get turned on? Tell me, honestly."

"Honestly ynn, it got hard for me to watch that then look at you- not in a bad way, but like we'd watch it, I'd lose, you tried to give my punishment, I'd fight against you and I'd get harder than I was before and have to pretend like I don't love you and then go home for the rest of the week thinking about you and having wet dreams about you and for the cycle to happen over and over again. I just can't take it. "

I don't know what came over me at that time but I must've jumped on Devin so fast, pulling him into the deepest kiss. I felt soooooo many butterflies in my stomach it started to hurt. I've kissed Devin a thousand times but this had mutual meaning behind it.

He began to kiss my neck moving towards my ear. I tried not to moan but I couldn't. At this point i  wanted him so bad!

PSA IF AT ANY POINT DURING THIS STORY DID YOU GET THE SLIGHTEST BIT TURNED ON, you have lost your first PORN & CORN SESSION!

Sorry if you were hoping for more but PAC is just meant to tease you lol.