#CIXmas Kevin

You were hanging out with your bestfriend Kevin for Christmas eve. You were in Shari's room on your phone scrolling through Instagram and Kevin was doing something in his room.

"Yn" he yells. "Huh??!?!" You yell back "can you come here"

You got up and walked in his room

"Ayy my door" he reminds you.

you close the door then continue going through your timeline. Kevin grabs your phone then runs away.

"Kevin! Give me my phone!" You yell at him

You tackle him to his bed and straddle his torso while pinning him down.

"Get off me!" He demands "give me my phone first" you demand "fine grab it" he says smirking. "Where is it?" "In my boxers" "ewww why would you put my phone by your friend?"

You grab his phone and call your phone making it vibrate.

"Wooooooaaaaaah ion like that" he yells "wanna hand it over now" you say with you hand out "babe get up" he says.

You get up with a confused look

"What?" He asks handing you your phone "babe?" You questioned "oh yeah well you know" "I know what?" "You know you're bae or whatever" he says mocking you. "Hahahaha not funny"

You got up and went to the guest room and sat on the edge of the bed. Moments later Kevin walked in and shut the door. He gently pushed your phone down with one hand and lifted your chin with the other. You looked up as he slowly leaned in sweeping his lips across yours. You felt your heart sink. You slowly backed up biting your bottom lip.

"What?" Kevin whispers "I-I uh I don't know" you say regretting it. He laughs then pulls you back in. He gently sweeps his tongue along your bottom lip before embracing your kiss. He goes makes his way down to your neck gasping your neck with his thumb on your jawline. His aggression makes you melt. Kevin lays you back and lays on top of you. You wrap your legs around his waist and feel his excited friend again.

"Ha" you giggle "what?" He asks "your friend again" "that's just his way of saying....merry Christmas"

"I say Merry Christmas by saying FOODS READY" Shari says walking in on you guys

You and Kevin look at her and laugh

"Nah really come eat, you wouldn't want mom or nana coming up here" Shari says leaving

"Let's eat!" You say pushing Kevin off you and walking out. "Then after you eat we can finish so I can eat" he says smackin your butt while following you out the room.