Playbook: Work Out

After putting in work with my boyfriend Spalding I went back upstairs to shower and stuff.
I grabbed my towel, lotion, deodorant, body scrub, socks, panties, bra, my phone and a speaker.
I turned on the water and played my shower playlist. "#WCW" by devvon terrell drowned out the empty sound as I walked leisurely to the steamy shower. I bathed my skin gently, taking careful notice not to press too hard on my bruises from practicing.
After my relaxing shower came to an end I lathered my body in lotion before slipping into my panties and bra. I then pulled my socks over my feet and slid the deodorant stick down my armpits. I hung up my towel on the rack as i left the bathroom.
"You finally done huh" a smug Kevin smirked. I jumped due to the fact that he popped out of nowhere and I was only in my panties and bra. "I mean I guess" I said making my way to my room so I could put on some pajama pants.
I found some on the floor in front of my dresser. I bent down to pick them up until I saw the shadow of another person. I slowly got up after slipping on my pjs and turned around only to see Kevin standing in the doorway.
"Need something?" I questioned him. "Nah just chillen" he nonchalantly answered. I rolled my eyes and sat on the bed.
I layed there for a while going through my timeline on Instagram; double tapping pictures and tagging my best friends in some of the videos. After I got tired of Instagram I moved on to Twitter. Favoriting and retweeting was all I did until I decided to move onto Tumblr. I went through tumblr until I felt my eyes get heavy and began to doze off.
***
"I see your girl post her bm, so I hit her in her dm, All eyes yeah I see'em, yeah this your man I hate to be him"
Was all I heared as my eyes slowly adjusted to the sunlight that was beaming into my room. I extended my arm reaching for my phone. 1:39?!?!? What the fuck-.- I got up and went to the bathroom.
"Wassup bed head" Kevin said as I entered the bathroom. I smiled as I reached to turn on the faucet. "What you doin today?" He asked me. "I don't know: maybe netflix and chill with my sketch book, go on a date with Spalding, or make love with some Dunkin Donuts" i laughed. Kevin rolled his eyes before saying " or you could chill with me today" "your not busy today with Daniel, Devin, Shari, or anybody" I asked shocked. "Why do you sound so shocked by that" "you're always busy, we had to ditch just so you could help me practice" "well I'm free today so yes or no" "yeah I'm down"
I left the bathroom and went back to my room to put on a new outfit. As I stripped out of all but my bra and panties the door flew open. I turned to see Kevin standing in the doorway.
"Oh shit my bad" he apologized still standing in the doorframe. "It's fine it's not like you've never seen me without clothes on" i joked. "yeah well what are we doing so i know what to wear." "uhh just put on anything cuz i don't know yet" "alright"
After he left closing the door behind him I slipped on some black joggers and a white crop top.
ring ring ring
"hello" i asked confused.
"yn its Darrin" the voice clarified.
"oh hey what's up"
"I'm gonna be out there this week and I was tryna see if you were free to chill"
"yeah definitely what time and day?"
"what time do you get out of school?"
"3 on monday, tuesday, and friday and 1 on wednesday and thursday"
"is wednesday good?"
"yeah"
"see you then"
"bye"
***
So Kev's idea of hanging out was going to the movies. Wonderful-.- I hate his choice of movies. His weird ass is tryna convince me to watch Star Wars. I've never seen a Star Wars movie and im honestly not interested. I'd rather see Creed, Mocking Jay part 2, or even Alvin and the chipmunks.
"fine Kevin we'll see the damn star shit" I said irritated. "No you wanna see something else then let's pick" "nigga get the tickets or I'm going home" "alright star wars"
He pays for the tickets then we go get snacks. We got popcorn, candy, and slushies. I got a blue slushie, red vines, and sour belts. He got a blue and red mixed slushie, skittles and reese's.
We walked into the theater and sat in the furthest back row. All I saw in the theater was little kids, middle aged men, and a few girls. After 20ish minutes into the movie I started to doze off. I layed my head against Kevin's shoulder and rested peacefully until he jumped.
"what" I looked up at him. "how do you not like this?"
buzz buzz buzz
I felt my phone vibrate and I saw it was a text from Darrin.
[Darrin: hey babe]
[me: hey]
[darrin: wyd]
[me: movies w/ kev]
[darrin: oh yall go out]
[me: nah just best friend typa shit]
[darrin: oh well ft me later]
[me: kk]
"who you textin?" kevin asked me "darrin" i replied "really, why" "because he texted me first" "oh but when i text you you wanna take days to reply ok"
He stared at the screen for the rest of the movie and I just thought about what he said. Is he jealous? Does he not like Darrin? Why is he acting so weird now?

So this chapter was highkey shitty but I already started pt. 3 so yeah that ones waaaaay better but thanks for 18k reads like thats sooooo amazing to me💗 anyway I'll post pt. 3 as soon as I can. Thanks
<3 Cierra