Wet the Bed <KA>

Day 3: First Time

You and your boyfriend, Kevin, had been dating for nine months now and you had yet to have sex. Being a virgin was a huge factor, but while he and the boys had been touring for the past month, you realized you were ready.

While his plane was landing, you cleaned up the house, trying to make it spotless. Still being in school, you were always focusing on homework and exams, but tonight was about you and Kevin. You went out over the weekend to buy some new lingerie with a friend. It was white, with bows, to make you look more innocent, not that it helped much lol.

Suddenly, the front door creaked open. "Babe!" shouted a familiar voice.

Your heart began pounding and you scurried out of the bedroom. Kevin had just closed the door and immediately dropped his bags when he saw you. Even though it'd only been a month, he looked taller and more built, as if he'd been working out constantly. You jumped into his arms, your erratic heartbeat never slowing down.

"I missed you so much," you mumbled against his lips, as his hands squeezed your bum. He smiled softly.

"I missed you, too, (Y/N)," he grinned.

"Kevin?" you pulled away, resting your forehead on his.

"(Y/N)?" he jokingly mocked you.

"I'm ready," you whispered, almost inaudibly.

Kevin's sandy eyes widened, as your heart felt as if it was about to burst out of your chest. You were nervous, of course, but you couldn't imagine doing this with anyone else, besides Kevin. His breathing hitched slightly, but he didn't saw anything. Still in his arms, he carried you down the hall. Kevin lightly pushed open the door with his foot.

"I love you."

You smiled in response, too nervous to say anything back. He laid you gently on the bed, kissing you softly and sweetly. His lips moved to your neck, sucking and biting and gently licking. You knew tiny little bruises would be dotting your neck tomorrow. Kevin's hands tugged on the hem of your shirt: his way of asking you permission. He'd never actually seen you completely naked, but you silently agreed, sitting up straighter. There was a sharp intake of air as he stared at you in the lacy bra. Kevin's warm hands ran up and down your sides, your heart threatening to burst from all the nerves. Before you knew it, your bra was off and your arms were folded across your chest.

"Baby girl," Kevin grabbed your arms, looking into your eyes, as he telepathically pleaded with you. "Please." You sighed, took a deep breath, and removed your arms.

He leaned in to kiss you passionately. "I think you're beautiful, no matter what. Okay?"

You nodded, as your nervously roamed his body. He quickly pulled off his shirt, then shrugged out of his jeans and smiled at you. "Whatever I can do to make you less nervous."

"I love your weird ass," you laughed, slowly beginning to unbutton your jeans. Most of the nerves still lingered, but you were breathing normally now, becoming more comfortable with Kevin. He stared at your body, and you couldn't help but blush and look away.

"You're still beautiful," he laughed, pulling you in to kiss you. His hands ran down your sides, and in between your thighs. Gently rubbing you, trying to relax and prepare you. They found the waistband of your panties, gradually pulling them down your legs. Kevin tossed them to the side.