PMS: ideal boyfriends

So I've been crampin all day and I rarely ever get cramps so i'm legit not in the mood; however my pain has inspired me to write pms imagines, random pms thoughts, and basically anything to do with pms related stuff.  I'm gonna post something for everyday I'm on my period. So here's the 1st one

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. The Stay-at-home guy. This guy is single and works at home as a freelancer of some sort, because he wants to be there for his kids or play videogames, whatever. He is nurturing and kind and willing to overlook the faults of spoiled children (which describes you perfectly). Plus, nothing says love like a man who can do the grocery shopping and cook too. 

2. The Medical Doctor. Remember that looks do not matter at all when it comes to doctors. First of all, they recognize that PMS really does make you crazy. And two, the best part, they can get you drugs. BONUS!

3. The Soldier. God knows you're not worthy of a US Serviceman, but shit, is anyone worthy of a man who will die to help others. Nonetheless, he's in your top five simply because of the fact that he's stationed abroad. He's away long enough not to hate you for being a PMS bitch. And when he's home he treats you like you're a princess. 

4. The Contractor. Totally ignoring the fact that this man is good with his hands and perfect for backrubs, but he can fix everything you break when the PMS bitch takes over your mind. Free labor – you have to love it. 

5. The Attorney. There are times when you do crazy things during PMS. Sometimes the things are so crazy, that you might even get arrested for doing them. Having free legal aid is a good thing. Bonus points for Ivy League lawyers. 

6. The Athlete. Keep in mind athletes get joint and muscle pain so they know what to use to keep the pain down. They usually do extreme shit like ice baths, hot rocks, and big ass bags of ice but he'll know not to be as extravagant; he'll do more suttle things like: run a hot bath, drink lots of water, elevate your legs(it helps bc it causes your abdominal muscles to tighten relieving the pain), advil, heat pads, etc.