Phone Sex <DV>

Day 8: Phone/Facetime

TBH I've never done this, so I had to ask my friends, who all happen to be male, and I had to be in the room while they did this with their girl(friends). I put the parenthesis because my friends are fuck boys, so IDK what they girls are to them lol. But yall understands the shit I go through for yall lol.

Your phone lights up from where it is placed on the table next to you. You smile when you see your boyfriends' dorky face on the screen. You excuse yourself from the table, telling your parents that it is Daniel. You make your way into the living room instead, to get some privacy, before you answer.

"Daniel! Hi!"

"Y/N....hey." He says, voice sounding restrained, or like he's been running.

"Are you okay Daniel? What are you doing?"

"I'm- fuck, I need you baby, right now." He groans. "Please."

Realization hits you and your cheeks immediately heat up, feeling butterflies erupt in your stomach.

"Oh." You say, suddenly very aware of your parents that are literally on the other side of the wall.

"Oh? Babe, I need you. I'm begging you, please."

"Daniel, my parents are like, ten feet away! I can't do this right now!" You whisper.

"I miss you so much, and I know you want this just as much as I do." He says and you can almost hear him stroking himself.

"Shit, fine." You say. He is right, you can't resist the warm feeling in your body, or how your core is already starting to heat up by the sound of his moans.

"Fuck, yes. Thank you." He breathes out of relief.

"Wait a second." If you are doing this, you are definitely not going to do it there in the living room. You tell your parents that you aren't feeling that well, that you are going to bed early, which they luckily buy, telling you goodnight.

You sprint up the stairs and into your room, shutting and locking the door behind you before you sit/lie down on your bed.

"Okay, now." You say into the phone.

"I wish you were here with me princess, my right hand isn't doing any justice, not at all." Daniel pants. "God, are you touching yourself?"

You pull your pants down before you spread your legs, pulling your panties aside which already has a small wet patch on them. You grab the hems of your shirt and pull it over your head, leaving you in just a bra.

"Imagine that it is my fingers instead, touching you." He moans. The sounds of Daniel pumping himself is clear through the phone, along with his groans that escaped his mouth every few seconds.

You place your fingers onto yourself, feeling a bit weird since it is usually Daniel who does this. You take a deep breath and close your eyes, trying to imagine that Daniel is there with you and not on the other side of the world sitting alone in a hotel room wanking off to phone sex.

"I bet you look so pretty, all wet and ready for me, aren't you?"

You moan in response as you rub yourself to the thought of your boyfriend.

"Send me a picture baby, of how pretty you look right now."

Without objecting, you put the phone on speaker and take a picture of yourself, making sure to get all of you in it before you hit send and bring the phone back to your ear.

"Fuck." Daniel groans loudly through the phone, after receiving the picture you assume. "Shit, imagine my cock inside of you, pumping in and out instead of your fingers. I miss having you around me like that, I can't wait until I get home from tour." Daniel says and you can hear how he increases the spread of his thrusts.

You have two fingers inside of you, while you are rubbing yourself with one. The pleasure that gives you, along with hearing Daniel moaning your name is almost already enough to bring you over the edge. "Fuck, Daniel.."

"Are you close, baby? I am so fucking close, I'm going to come."

You have unconsciously matched your own thrusts with the sound of Daniel pumping himself, and it almost feels like he's there with you, filling you up.

"'m so close. Shit Daniel, you feel so good." You moan.

"Fuck, I'm coming!" He lets out a loud moan followed by your name and a line of profanities as you can hear him jerk himself off even faster.

You arch your back and can't help but let out an almost scream of pleasure as you come, feeling your body writhe.

"Holy shit..." He pants after coming down from his high, hand almost completely still. "What a fucking mess." He groans before letting out a laugh. "But it was totally worth it."

"Yeah." You agree, still a bit dizzy from your orgasm. "Definitely."

"I wasn't kidding though, when I said that I miss you. I really do. Not only because of the sexual frustration, but because I miss the feeling of falling asleep with you and waking up with you, and talking with you and being with you."

"I love you Daniel, so much. It's not long until we can see each other again, until then I guess we'll just have to settle with random phone sex and late night talks." You say, laughing at the end.

"Yeah, sounds good." He laughs. "Can't wait to feel those pretty lips of yours on me again."