Persian Rugs <DG>

So I absolutely have no idea what BDSM is exactly, but I have a slight idea but I'm honestly not even sure. However, I found a poem that can put it all into perspective.

Submissive Soul
Love me, use me, Never let me go.
Quench this unbearable thirst, this fire in my soul.
...

Use me, hate me, ravage me, destroy me,
As long as in the end you promise to hold me in your arms and love me.
...

Grab my neck and pull my hair only keens and moans will be gotten from there.
...

Stroke me like a harp, pluck me like a live wire string.
Tighten me up, and snap me so I scream.
...

Fill me, tempt me, push me, pull me.
Throw me to the bed and make me sing
...

Hold me down and shatter me,
Pick me apart, and rebuild me made just for you.
...

You met me a cracked photo frame empty and useless,
Now fixed, filled full with only your image.
...

Please don't leave me I promise to obey!
Hold me apart so my pieces don't stray,
Here in you arms Sir forever I will stay.
...

by. Monsignor Eowyn Windrimnir

Now for the actual story:

I tried to close the door as silently as possible.  It was about two in the morning and I was just coming home now.  Devin and I had gotten into a fight earlier and my brilliant solution had been just to leave.  He had called me countless times but I was just so angry that I decided not to pick up.  I was just aimlessly driving around the city for almost three hours trying to clear my head.  All the lights in the house are off, so he must have already gone to bed, this was the best case scenario because we would both be much more level-headed in the morning.

I get upstairs and open the door to our shared room.  As soon as I open the door, I am thrown up against the wall right next to the door.  I go to let out a scream but then calm down when I see it's just Devin.  "Devin, what are you doing? You scared the shit out of me!" I say trying to catch my breath and move from my position against the wall.  As soon as I move my hips forward, he presses his hips into mine and pins my wrists above my head using only one of his hands.  "I scared the shit of you? YOU ARE THE ONE DRIVING AROUND IN THE  MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT AND NOT ANSWERING MY CALLS, WHAT IF SOMETHING BAD HAPPENED? HUH?  DID YOU THINK ABOUT THAT Y/N"  I could see the anger flaring over his eyes, and I had never seen this side of him before.

"I'm s-sorry"  I choke out slightly nervous and very turned on.  "Oh you should be"  He said his eyes darkening with lust.  He started kissing at the base of my neck and worked his way up my throat and towards my jaw until he was nibbling right below my ear.  Then in a low growl he whispered "And by the end of the night, you are going to be really sorry."

His words caused me to let out a moan and I felt his smirk as he continued down my throat.  He got down to my sweet spot along my collarbone and i felt my knees start to tremble.  Immediately he noticed and backed away from me completely and I let out a whine at the complete loss of contact. 

"Off." was all he said. 

At this point I knew better than to protest.  I tried to take my clothes off slowly and stopped when i was left in my purple lace bra and matching underwear.  I looked up at him, anxious for what would happen next. 

"Did I say to stop?"  He asked with a firm look on his face.  I stripped off my bra and panties and looked down because I couldn't face his stare right now.  All of a sudden a feel one hand grab my hip and the other the back of my neck and pulls me into a passionate kiss.  He took charge and started backing us up until my ankles hit the bed and I fell backwards with him on top of me.  He lifted my arms above my head and started moving down towards my breasts.  He began to suck on one while his other hand massaged the other one and then switched after a few moments.  I got so lost in the moment I didn't realize his hands left my wrists until I felt the cool metal around my wrist.  He then detaches himself from my breast and looks down at me with a smirk.  I try to move but both my hands are handcuffed to the bad and by bottom half is being kept down by his hips. 

"Now if i hear you make a sound or cum without permission, I am going to stop and leave you here hot and bothered. Understand?"  "Ye-" I start but then remember that I am not allowed to make a sound.  I feel a slight pinch at my clit and let out a little scream of pleasure.  "Take that as your first and only warning."  He then took my clit into his fingers and started rubbing it around in small circles.  He then started going faster and faster and I could feel myself begin to squirm and I had to bite my lip in order to keep from letting out a moan.  Without warning he slipped two fingers inside me and began thrusting them in and out really fast.  My legs began to shake and I could feel it building inside me.  He started curling his fingers and it hit my g-spot perfectly.  He kept doing that and his fingers then started to make a figure 8 on my clit and I almost couldn't hold it in any longer.

Suddenly his hand moved away from my clit but was immediately replaced by an irresistible sensation.  I looked down and saw Devin's head between my thighs and i wanted more then anything to grab his hair and cum.  He started sucking on it more harshly and before i stopped myself I let out a long moan.  Devin was to caught up to hear or me or just didn't care because he kept sucking and his fingers moved faster and faster.  I felt like I was about to explode and my whole body started trembling.   

He looked up from between my legs and his other hand moved back to my clit to keep the stimulation going.  "Do you want to cum Princess?"  He asked in a low lust filled voice.  I nodded my head rapidly and he just looked at me and smiled and stopped. 

He stopped.  His fingers stayed inside me but went completely still and took his tongue away from my clit completely.  "Did you really think I was going to let you cum that easily?  Oh baby girl you are in for a long night."