BED {d.g}

Okay so I know you guys voted for a Kevin story and I will do it but Devin posted a triller today that I simply cannot get off my mind so before I can even finish the Kevin story I have to relieve my desire this little 15-year-old boy. If you haven't seen the video here it is:

You're welcome. So yeah!
_______________________________

Oh btw in this story Kevin is your bother because I'm tryna do the "my-brother's-best-friend" type of story; sorry to all the Alston girls who love him in a "too-unholy-way" lol

______________________________

I was woken up on this glorious Saturday morning-not so glorious now-by my obnoxious brother and his friend playing video games. I groaned and rolled around in my bed before pulling the covers over my head. Seeing as that didn't help, I put my pillow over my head. And when that didn't help I threw the covers off of me and stepped off of my bed and onto the cold floor. With my temper rising by second, I stalked up to brother's room and started banging loudly on his door.

''Kevin! Turn it down you two! I'm trying to sleep!''

Kevin shouted back something incoherent and turned the volume of his TV up. I shook my head before pounding my fist against the door, now more furious than ever.

''Open this door Kevin! I will break your TV and your stupid console if you don't open this-'' My hand was caught, mid-pound by a hand that did not belong to my brother.

I slowly looked up to find myself staring back at Devin. I had no idea that he was the friend that my brother had over for the night. He stood there in his shirtless glory and only a pair of sweatpants that hung low on his hips. His hazel eyes sparkled as he looked down at me with raised eyebrows. His bed hair made him look incredibly sexy. I swallowed as he smirked down at me before releasing my hand.

''Would you guys mind turning the volume down?'' I asked in a small voice.

I watched as Devin's eyes quickly travelled up and down the length of my body before looking into my eyes. I felt the heat rise up to my cheeks as I realized I was dressed in only a pair of very short shorts and a tank top. It was my turn to raise my eyebrows as the 15 year old smirked down at me.

''We do mind, so go back to your room!'' Kevin yelled from the inside of his room.

I frowned and restrained myself to go in and slap some sense into his head.

''I'll turn it down.'' I looked up at Devin to find him smiling down at me.

''Oh, thanks.'' He winked at me before slowly walking backwards into the room. As soon as he shut the door, I let out a sigh I didn't know I was holding. I could hear my brother argue with Devin and after a few seconds, the volume was turned down. I smile to myself before skipping back into my room.

There, I plopped down on my bed and let out another sigh. Devin's toned 6-pack flashed back into my mind and shook my head before getting up and grabbing a towel. A shower would clear my head of those thoughts.