Oui <KA>

Day 7: 7 Minutes in Heaven

When I invited the guys over, I didn't expect it to be boring. Yet, there we were just watching the same old reruns that played everyday. Luke was on his phone, probably scrolling through Twitter. Daniel was completely spread out on the couch, playing his Game Boy. Devin was watching tv, but not really paying much attention. Kevin laid down, with his head on my lap. He looked like he was about to pass out.

"We need to do something interesting." Kevin said, with a burst of energy.

"Like what?" Luke mumbled, not looking away from the screen.

"I don't know, something." Kevin replied, this time calmly.

We were all quiet for a moment, then Daniel jumped up. "We can get some more girls over here and have a small party."

"You're a genius." Kevin replied.

About three other girls showed up, making it an even four and four. Daniel turned on All Time Low, then went and got beers for all of us. It wasn't much of a party, but more of a hang out.

A couple of beers later, we were all starting to feel a buzz. Devin was finishing up his fourth beer when he placed it down on it's side.

"Who wants to play a game of spin the bottle?" Devin asked with a smile.

The room was filled with a couple of "sures" and "why nots". Devin decided to spin first, the bottle spun around until it came to a stop and pointed at Jessie. Devin's face turned red, he's alway had a thing for her. Jessie got up from the floor and brought Devin to the bedroom.

"So, who do you want your spin to land on, Y/N?" Kevin asked curiously.

"I don't know." I blushed, shrugging it off.

When Devin and Jessie came back from the room, Devin's hair was tossed around. Jessie laughed, as she took a seat next to him and fixed his hair.

"Kevin, you go." Devin said, giving him the next turn.

Kevin spun the bottle, I watched it as the spinning came to a stop. My breathing was cut short and it felt like my heart stopped when I saw the tip of the bottle pointing in my direction.

"Y/N." Luke said, snapping his fingers in front of my face.

"He won't bite." Daniel laughed. "Will you, Kevin?"

"Not this time." He joked.

Kevin held out his hand, seeming perfectly calm with the situation. I on the other hand was freaking out, kissing my best friend wasn't something I planned for the night.

When we got into the room, Kevin let go of my hand as he closed the door. "Are you okay? We don't have to do this." Kevin stated.

"No, I'm fine. I want to." I told him, and it wasn't a lie.

"Good, because I want to as well." Kevin smiled, then pulled me close. He smiled down at me, then his lips found mine.

Naturally my hands snaked around his neck, and he placed his hands on my hips. The kiss was soft at first, but when he pressed his lips harder against mine something changed.

It was like his wasn't close enough, even though our bodies were touching. Kevin must have felt it to, because before I knew it I was pinned up against the wall.

His tongue traced across my bottom lip, begging for entrance. As I opened my mouth in response, his tongue was quickly took dominance over mine.

Kevin grinded his hips against mine, causing me to moan against his mouth. I felt Kevin smirk as he moved his lips down my neck. His hands found themselves at the top of my thighs as he pulled me up. My legs wrapped around his waist as he continued to grind, causing himself to grow hard.

"Kevin." I breath, tugging on the curls on the back of his hair, so he was looking at me.

"What?" He asked.

"Do something." I told him, his eyes grew dark.

Kevin's hands moved to the bottom of my shirt and quickly took it off. He placed me back down, so that I was able to take off me pants. Kevin removed his clothes just as quick, then pulled me into another kiss.

"This is going to longer than seven minutes." Kevin whispered in my ear as he started rubbing circles against my clit.

"Good." I replied, because that's all I could make out.

Kevin dropped to his knees and pulled down my panties with him. He pushed my legs apart, then blew cool against my skin before he started using his tongue. My hands knotted in his curls as I bit my lip.

"Fuck, Kevin!" I called out, my legs tightening around him.

He laughed as he moved back up body, leaving a trail of kisses. "You don't know how long I've want to do this."Kevin stated, his voice was low and seductive.

I slid my hand down his torso and slowly pushed down his boxers. Kevin groaned from being teased, but he kissed me roughly to distract him. When I started to pump my hand, I heard Kevin whimper. I twirled my thumb over to tip, collecting the pre-cum.

I brought my thumb to mouth and sucked off the cum. Kevin's eyes went dark once again as he bit his lip.

"Oh my god." He huffed out, then he picked me back up. "Are you ready?" He asked as he lined himself up.

"Kevin, please." I begged, then he pushed himself in slowly.

My nail dug into his shoulders, as his thrust began to pick up speed. His breathing was uneven and he gripped my ass tightly. "Fuck, Y/N!" Kevin called out as I tightened around him.

My thighs started to burn, and my muscles began to tighten up. Kevin continued to thrust in and out of me quickly. "Ash." I moaned, right at I hit my highest point.

Kevin's thrusts became sloppy, signaling that he was close. "Pull out." I told him, then got on my knees.

Instead of sucking him, I let Kevin release his warm, salty liquid by himself, because I refuse to taste his fluid.  A moan escaped from his mouth as he released.

"That was...wow." Kevin breathed, putting his clothes on.

"I know." I stated.

Once we were both dress, we went to go back out in the living room. Before I reached the end of the hallway Kevin grabbed my hand and kissed me. It was like when he first kissed me, soft and passionate.

"That wasn't just a hook up." Kevin said, looking me in the eyes. "Next time we'll go to dinner first."

I looked down blushing and laughed, probably more than I should have. "We better lol."

"That was way longer than seven minutes!" We heard Daniel call out.