Me, Myself and I

Day 11: fingering
Ummm I've never fingered my self so I'm very sorry if it seems toooo unrealistic. I've been reading other people's "experiences" and watched "getting caught" videos so hopefully it seems real enough.
I needed a fourth boy so I used the name Lucas and I just realized that that's the name of the old member but it could also be Lucas Coly so imagine who you want lol

Y/n pov.

I was making some popcorn for the boys who had just come round. Daniel decided he wanted a movie night with the boys and he invited me yet I got stuck with making them food, just like always.

I took the bowl of popcorn and the next pack of beers and sat on the floor where the other boys were sitting in a circle.

"Do you wanna play truth or dare with us y/n?" Kevin asked

"Um... Sure?" I said uncertain as I was the only girl.

"Great" Kevin smiled.

"Whose going first?" Devin said

"Daniel. Truth or dare?" Kevin asked.

"Dare."'he said smugly.

"Ooooh, I dare you to... Suck Lucas's big toe" Kevin giggled.

"Ew no." Lucas protested.

"That's gross" Daniel groaned but pulled Lucas's sock of and sucked his big toe with a disgusted look on his face.

"That was not nice" Lucas complained.

"Moving on. Y/n, truth or dare?"

Devin asked smirking so I picked truth.

"Truth" I said earning a few groans.

"How many times a week do you pleasure yourself?" He asked which confused me as that was such an easy question.

"Well everyday duh, I go to school and hand out with you guys, I play baseball which is fun so basically I do stuff that pleases me everyday." I smiled at them but they all laughed at me making me frown. "What?"

"Babe" Daniel chuckled "your too innocent" he said

"W-what do you mean?"

"Devin meant how many times a week do you masturbate" he chuckled.

"Oh" I said my cheeks heating up in embarrassment from my answer.

"Well?" Devin asked waiting for an answer.

"Um... I don't..." I stuttered out.

"WHAT?" All the boys gasped.

"Guys shut up" Daniel said as I had shuffled towards him and buried my face in his shoulder. "It's obvious she doesn't need to, she's got me"

"But I thought everyone masturbated..." Kevin said confused.

"Okay drop the subject. Kevin truth or dare?" Daniel asked

"Dare" he said

* * *

The boys had now gone home and I was staying the night round Daniel's. I was lying on his bed in just one of his tshirts and my knickers while Daniel was changing.

"Babe?" He said suddenly.

"Yeah?"

"Why don't you masturbate?" He asked

"O-oh um ... You said so yourself. I've got you."

"Cut the bullshit y/n. Just tell me you know you can't trust me." He said

"Fine. I don't know how okay?" I huffed and he laughed.

"Aw baby girl why didn't you just say?"

"Because it's an embarrassing awkward subject to talk about." I said

"I'll teach you" he offered. Well it wasn't an offer it was more like a demand.

"Dani I'm not so sure ..."

"Come on babe, what are you gonna do if you're horny while I'm on your hey?" He had a good point.

"O-okay." I said giving in.

"Great" he smiled giggling as he jumped onto the bed so he was hovering over me.

"Step 1, you have to get naked" he smirked lifting my top off and pulling my knickers down so I was completely naked.

"Now give me your hands and I'll take you through the next steps" he said and he rested his hands over the top of mine.

He moved them over my body so he was doing the work but my hands were the only ones in contact with my skin.

He squeezed my hand so it made mine grab one of my boobs tweeking my now hardened nipples. He then trailed my hands down my body so the were at the top of my hips.

"You ready for this?" He asked and I nodded.

He guided my hand down so it rubbed against my clit. My breath hitched in my throat making him look up at me.

"It's okay baby girl. Just trust me"

I nodded and he carried on hiding me through.

His hands helped me rub figure of eights over my clit as I softly moaned and bucked my hips up.

"You have to do this bit by your self." He said removing his hands from over mine. "Just slip one finger in" he said as I carefully did what he said.

It was a weird feeling as I had never done this before.

"Now pump it in and out." He said and I removed my finger before pushing it back in.

"Now add a second" he said and I obliged thrusting a second finger in. "Curl them big upwards to hit your g-spot" he said

I curled my fingers up my walls clenching tightly in protest. I carried on pumping my fingers in and out my pace speeding up slightly.

"God babe, that's so fucking hot" he moaned.

"Oh god. I-I think I'm gonna come" I moaned.

"Go on baby girl, make your self come" he encouraged as I clenched repeatedly on my fingers.

I came down from my high pulling my fingers out and breathing heavily.

"Shit babe." Daniel's said before leaning down to face my heat.

"What are you doing?" I asked

"Cleaning you up" he smirked as his tongue poked out to flick at my sensitive clit.

"Dani..." I moaned as he started sucking and licking me clean.

"You did good baby girl. Now you know what to do when I'm not here" he said placing a small peck on my lips and cuddling me into him.