Deepthroat <KA>

Day 5: Blowjob
I'm sorry for the song, but it's just dumb funny to me lol. If you actually watch the video, her outfit and nipple stickers had me dying lol

*Kevin's POV*

"Kevin, yn is here."

"Thanks mom I'll be down in a second," I yelled down to my mom.

yn and I had been neighbors our entire lives. We were best friends. A lot had changed in the last few years. We both had grown up a bit and started to grow in a teenager sort of way. She had started to develop breasts and was actually an extremely cute girl, but I always thought of her as a friend. We were almost brother and sister and I didn't want to mess our relationship up by trying anything that would make her feel uncomfortable. We had plans to go to the park and just hang out with some other friends. I threw on a t-shirt and my shoes and ran downstairs. I said goodbye to my mom and we headed down to the park. She was wearing an extremely tight tank top with some of the shortest shorts I had ever seen. She had really developed a great figure combined with a beautiful face. Believe me, the boys at school had noticed. I was always a little protective of yn but even I was taken aback by how sexy she looked.

We got down to the park and hung out with our friends who also seemed to notice her skimpy outfit. yn got a real kick out of making the guys in our class drool over her. We stayed for awhile and then decided to head back home.

"Hey do you want to come over for a swim when we get home?" I asked as we were walking.

"That sounds like fun! Just let me get changed and then I'll head over."

The pool in my backyard was like a mini-heaven for me. It was perfect. I had all of my birthday parties at my pool and it was completely secluded from the rest of society. Even though we had neighbors on either side of us, we had an extremely high privacy fence and even had planted trees around the inside of the fence also so there was no way anyone could peek in.

I got home and changed into my swimming trunks and then jumped into the pool. After about five minutes I heard the gate on my pool open. I turned around and was in awe of what I saw. yn walked in wearing the sexiest bikini I had ever seen. It was completely white and barely covered all of the womanly parts of her body. I could clearly see her nipples sticking out of her bikini top and could almost make out her pussy lips coming from her bottoms. She smiled when she saw the way I looked at her. I immediately sprung a boner which was weird because that was the first time in my life I had ever gotten hard looking at yn or thinking about her. I guess I was maturing into a young man or whatever. She put her towel down on one of my beach chairs and then jumped into the pool. I did everything in my power to make sure she had no idea about my boner. We swam around for a little bit, splashing each other and just messing around. After a little while my boner went away and I felt safe getting out of the pool.

I challenged her to a diving contest which would inevitably happen every time we swam together. I climbed out of the pool and decided to do the always classic cannonball. It was a decent jump but the important part of the story is yn's jump. She climbed out of the pool and did a 360 degree jump and landed in the water. She was underwater for a long time. Then, I saw what appeared to be a white bikini top float to the top of the water without anything attached to it. Then, I saw the greatest sight of my entire life. yn surfaced above the water and appeared to not notice her missing bikini top. She climbed out of the water and said she wanted to retry the jump. I stood there with my jaw hitting the bottom of the pool. Her tits were absolutely perfect. They were large for our age group but weren't too big. Her nipples were sticking straight out because of the cool water and she had tiny little areolas.