-3-

THE PICS PERCABETHS FIRST KISS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry, fangirl moment,

Also,
Shout out to...
Daughter_ofLoki, for being the first to comment on this story,
Thank you😄😋😎😃😀✌🏼️😎

Now...ONWITHTHESTORY!
-----------------------

Percy's POV-
  Wow. That's all I could say. This place is cool, but Olympus is cooler. I mean, Annabeth designed Olympus so obviously it's cooler! Sorry ADHD!

"What? No Wow or this is amazing?" Ron said.

"It's cool, don't get me wrong, but I've seen cooler." Ron was about to respond but Mrs. Weasley beat him to it.

"Okay so the first thing you need to get is-"

---Time skip---

  We got everything I need except my wand and my pet. (Mrs. Weasley insisted.)

"Okay Percy, it's time to get your pet." Mrs. Weasley said.

"You really don't have to do this."

"Nonsense, besides, how else are you supposed to contact Annabeth and your Mom? We use owls to wright messages to people hear."

"Wouldn't it just be easier to just call people?" I asked.

"Maybe, but I insist on getting you an owl." I sigh at this.

"Okay then." I say before she leads be to another shop. The others said they'd meet with us later so it was just us two.

  This one has a bunch of pets that you wouldn't normally see in a regular pet shop. There was frogs, rats, owls, cats, and more. There was mainly owls though. Me being a son of Poseidon and all, the Owls hate me. There even trying to get out of there cages just to peck me.

  There was only one that did otherwise. I walked up to the owl that was calm. Getting closer I saw that the owl had grey eyes like Annabeth and black feathers. On the cage there was a golden piece of paper with an owl on it. I new all to well who that was from.

  I immediately picked up the note and started reading, thankfully it was in Greek, it said,

I still don't like you and I don't approve of your
relationship with Annabeth but, I hated seeing her
torn apart when you disappeared before the war.
Because of this, I will be giving you this owl. She knows
we're all your friends are, all the time. She will be the perfect
owl to you but not to your enemies. She will only listen to you,
your friends, me, and the people you allow it to listen to.
Don't get me wrong, I still hate you! And you don't deserve my
Daughter sea scum! Watch your back!

-Always watching you,
Athena.

  I gulped as I read the last parts. Great, Athena's watching me! But at least I have the perfect owl.

"I found one." I said when Mrs. Weasley walked over.

"Wow, she's beautiful! How much is she?" Well, I guess the owls a girl.
When she asked this I looked at the the price tag and it said, 1 nut.

"One nut. "

"That cheep?" I'll have to thank Athena later.

"Yup" I reapplied popping the p.

"What are you going to name her?" She asked.  I thought for a second, but then thought of the perfect name.

"Nobody"

"Nobody?"

"Yes, it's something Annabeth called herself to get out of trouble once."

"Oh."
-----

Hey guys, sorry it's so short. I will most likely update again this weekend, but it will be another short one about getting Percy's wand.

Comment/Vote if you liked this update!

-ilovebooks181

🌲⬅️ This is Thalia.