Chapter 35

I'm so sorry guys,  please don't kill me. I was going to update yesterday, because I have updated before without wifi, but when I tried to, this popped up:

 I was going to update yesterday, because I have updated before without wifi, but when I tried to, this popped up:

Annabeth POV-
"I hate you!" I yelled.

After I yelled that, my mood changed drastically and I suddenly burst out in tears, looking at the four bloody words imbedded in his palm.

Will You Marry Me?

"Wise Girl?" Percy asked.

I looked up at him through my tear filled eyes, then grabbed his hand and judo flipped him.

He looked shocked, and I straddled him, and put my arm to his neck, holding him down and said, "Don't you ever scare me like that again!"

Then, I kissed him.

We both melted into the kiss, and it felt like we went back in time to our first real kiss.

Then, we pulled apart and I said, "Of course I'll marry you."

Percy smiled, and used his powers to bring water over that healed his hand. All that was left was those four, faint words.

I sat up on his lap, and he sat up under me. He reached into his pocket, and brought out a ring.

It was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen.

It was a silver band, with two gems swirling into each other, one was sea green, the other was grey. And then on the side, like it was only meant for me to see, was the words I love you.

We smiled at each other, and I said, "I love you Seaweed Brain."

He kissed me again, and it was equally amazing as the first.

When we pulled back, I rested my forehead against is and he said, "I love you to Wise Girl."

"That's sweat and all," Thalia said loudly from her seat. "But get a room!"

We both smiled at each other, and then leaned in for another kiss.