-10-

A/N- Thank you sooooo much for all the votes and comments! When I first started this book I thought it would only get like, 5 voted at most, but now I have, 248 VOTES! (If numbers could be in caps lock, they would) so once again, THANK U SO MUCH!
------
Percy POV-
The next class was potions and I was still mad at the trio for reading my letters. I thought they were better then that, I'm not going to tell Dumbledoor though. I want to see what they will do, how they roll. Gods! I wish Annabeth was here! She'd know what to do!

    Anyway, I just sat down at my seat, this was are first Potions class by the way, I still didn't know who the teacher was. Suddenly, the teacher walked in. To say I was surprised was an understatement, standing in front of me was Sevy. He's a son of Hecate that came to camp for a little once, he was one of the very few demigods that live to be old, I can see why now. Not many monsters would come all the way to the UK just to eat a son of Hecate.

"Sevy!"I yelled, making him look my way.

"Perce?" He asked.

"Yup! I thought you were dead?!?!" I said, it was true, the camp thought he died when he disappeared after the battle of the Labyrinth.

"Well as you can see, I survived. Now tell me, what might you be doing here?" He asked. The class was staring in shock.

"Oh you know, the usual" I said.

"Oh. And by the way, you can't call me Sevy here. From now on, it's Professor Snape." He said.

"Sure, like I'm ever going to call you Professor Snape (Yup, he's alive. Deal with it) I think I'll stick with Sevy." I said, and Sevy just sighed and started talking again.

"I'd like to see you after class if that's okay with you, we've got to catch up a bit. Oh and I was wondering, is Percabeth a thing yet?" Snape said.

"Yup, I was going to propose this year but then, of course, I get kidnaped." I said, sighing.

"Close your mouths, you'll ketch flys" I said to the rest of the class, who's mouths were hanging open.

"Sevy, you might want to start doing you job before the class starts eating flys" I say, in a Persassy manner.

"Of courses Persasseus sir" Sevy said, sassily.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

It was near the end of class, and I found out that I was pretty good at potions.

"Okay class, there will be no homework tonight. You can thank Perce for that" Sevy said, with a smile on his face. It looked like he didn't smile much. My suspicions were confirmed when the class was still in quite a bit of shock.

"You are dismissed, Perce you can stay, we've got some catching up to do"

"Yup, there has been a lot of stuff happening sense you left, and by a lot I mean a lot I mean a lot a lot-"

"We get it Perce" Sevy said, I blushed a little when he said this.

Once everyone left, me and Sevy caught up, he seemed very afraid for me after I finished...which took the rest of the day.

Once I was done talking, I asked for a note so I would be accused from my absences.

"Well, I got to go, bye!" I said.

"Bye Perce! Stay safe!"

"You know I'm never safe!" I said sassily walking out the door.
------
Hey guys, I know, it's short. But I think most of the chapters will be around this length, which is 600 words, but that just means I will update sooner.
I'm a 12 year old girl, I don't really like to spend a bunch of time on something, meaning, I like to make it short, so I can do more faster.

There is still spots left in the contest!

-ilovebooks181