-15-

Hi! Hope you like it!
Also, you should check out the videos in the pic, there hilarious!
-----
Hermione POV-
  I was walking to the doors that led outside, when the doors flung open and something black came stampeding in.

It started to run towards me. What do I do?!?!? I blanked for a moment.

"Blackjack! No!" Percy yelled as he to ran through the doors.

I recovered from my shock, dropped the box of donuts I was holding, and took out my wand. I then pointed it at the thing running towards me, and got ready to cast a spell.

"Hermione! No!" Percy yelled.

The thing was getting closer and I noticed that it was a horse.

It was now or never.

"Stu-" I started.

"No!" Percy yelled.

Suddenly, a big wave of water separated me from the horse. How did that happen?

I struggled to look through the water but, I noticed that Percy was holding his arms out like he was controlling it.

"Hermione, put the wand down." Percy said, through the wave.

"Why should I? The horse is trying to kill me!" I said. He didn't answer.

"Blackjack, wait outside." After he said that, I heard a huff from the horse and hooves hitting the floor.

I then heard the door close.

The wave then mysteriously disappeared.

"That thing tried to kill me!" I yelled.

"Blackjacks not a thing, he's my pet. And he did not try to kill you. He wanted donuts!" Percy said.

"So it was your pet! You ordered him here to kill me!" I yelled.

People started to show up, hearing the noise.

"Your just as evil as your grandpa!" I yelled.

"What's going on!?" Someone from the huge crowed that was surrounding us, said.

"He tried to kill me!" I yelled.

Harry and Ron made there way out of the crowed and came to my sides.

We all took out are wands and pointed them at Percy.

"He's evil! He's going to try to take over the world!" Someone yelled.

"You came here, into are home. Your not welcome here!" Harry yelled.

"For the love of gods! Do you even realize what your saying!?! I didn't want to come here! You kidnaped me!" Percy yelled.

"You blew up schools! You killed people! Your just as evil as him!" Ron yelled.

"I am tired of you people thinking I'm evil! Just because I have a secret and evil grandpas, that doesn't mean I'm evil!" Percy yelled.

"Yes it does!" The crowed yelled.

"Fine. Whatever. I don't care what you think. The teachers know the truth about me. They know that your making a terrible mistake." Percy said.

Just then, a loud whine came from outside.

"Blackjack!" Percy yelled.

"Everyone back up!"  He yelled.  But of course, no one did.

A crash rang through the room as the doors banged open.

I looked up at the doors and there stood, the most hideous creature I had ever seen.