Chapter 40

Percy POV-
Tomorrow is the day, I'll get to leave this forsaken place. Well, really ill be leaving after dinner. Annabeth and Thalia are leaving in the morning, but I'm leaving early for the prank.

I guess Dumbledoor had other plans though.

"Good morning students, I hope you had a good nights rest." He said, standing at the podium. "As you all know, the Demigods will be leaving tomorrow. Well, there's been a change of plans. Some seventh years will be going with them."

"What!?" I shouted.

Hell. No.

He ignored everyone freaking out, and continued to speak. "The returning seventh years of my choice will be partnered with one of the demigods and travel with them to camp. They will stay in there cabins, and eat dinner with them. They will stay there for a few weeks, and then come back and take there exams. The seventh years that will go already know everything on the exams so don't worry to much. The demigods don't fit in here, and now, it's your turn wizards."

"No." I said, loud enough for everyone to hear.

"I'm afraid Percy, that this isn't up to you. I have already talked to Chiron."

I looked at Annabeth and Thalia, and they both looked just as angry.

"You can't do this." Thalia said, "They won't survive camp."

"I'm sure they'll do just fine." Dumbledoor said, "Now, here are your groups."

"The students going with Thalia are, Pansy Parkinson, Blaise Zabini, and Ron Weasley."

Thalia gasped in shock, and abruptly stood up.

"Those worthless prices of boy garbage are coming no where near my cabin!" Thalia shouted.

"I'm afraid they are Thalia."

"I won't allow it!" She shouted.

"She's going to murder me!" Blaise shirked.

"No she won't Blaise." Dumbledoor said.

"Oh yes I will!"

Dumbledoor sighed, and went back to speaking. "I'm sorry your not happy with the arrangements, but your going to have to deal with it."

"Your sleeping on the floor." Thalia grumbled.

"Moving on. Annabeth group is: Luna Lovegood, Hermione Granger, and Gregory Goyle."

Annabeth scoffed, but didn't protest.

"Lastly, Percy's group is Harry Potter, Draco Malfoy, and Neville Longbottom."

"Seriously?" I asked.

Draco and Harry looked absolutely appalled, and Neville's eyes widened in shock.

"Now that this is all sorted out, Demigods please gather your students and discuss the rules arrangements." Dumbledoor said, "Oh, and word of advise, don't kill each other."

Wow. Great advise Dumbledoor. Don't kill each other. That's definitely a hard one.

I looked at each of my 'students' and signaled for them to follow me.

They followed in silence to the stairwell, and I turned around to face them.

"I can't believe I have to leave Hogwarts tomorrow." Harry mumbled.

"Tonight actually." I said.

"What?"

They all looked confused, but I ignored them and continued speaking.

"Tonight, we are going to meet at the front entrance after dinner with all your stuff. From there, we will ride a chariot to Camp Half Blood. Once we are there, you will get situated in my cabin and stay there for the rest of the night. You are under no circumstances aloud to leave until I come and get you. If you hear screaming, that means the Stolls and I have been caught and are being murderd. Any questions?" I asked.

"What should we pack?" Neville asked, looking extremely confused.

"Oh, right. Normal clothes, sneakers, deodorant, a toothbrush. That's basically it." I said.

"What are the rules?" Neville asked.

"Basically, don't do anything I'm going to do tonight. I'll tell you the rest later."

"What should we expect form camp?" Harry asked.

I smirked and said, "A hell of a good time."