-19-

Sorry I haven't updated in a long time, I've been busy with school, cheer, exc. I haven't really updated any of my story's recently and I haven't been as active on wattpad as I normally am and for that I am sorry. Before, all I wanted to do was read wattpad, and right now, I'm In a reading spree and reading a bunch of books that I just can't set down, so I put most of my time into reading thoughs instead of wattpad, but without further ado, here is the update.
-----

Third person POV-

"Hogwarts? You mean the school Percy is attending?" Chiron asked.

"Yes." Dumbledores said.

"What did you do this time? Did he blow up the school? Did you start a war? Did he kill someone? Did someone anger him?—"

"Chiron please! Percy hasn't done anything...yet. Now, let us introduce are selves." Mcgonnigal said, interrupting him.

Chiron sighed, "Find."

"I am Professor McGonnigle."

"I am Headmaster Dumbledoor."

The rest of the people continued to introduce themselves while Chiron waited patiently.

"Now, will you tell me why you came?" Chiron asked, once they were done with the introductions.

"We fear for Percy, we know he will be forced to reveal himself soon, but that is not are concern. Every day he looks worse, like he's getting further alone into oblivion. He needs to stay and learn magic, so we have come to ask if it would be possible—"

The door crashed open, citing Dumbledoor off.

"Annabeth, what is the matter?" Chiron asked the girl in the doorway.

"Chiron!" She said, running into him and giving him a big hug, which he gladly returned.

"Are you alright?" Chiron asked.

"I miss Percy. The nightmares are worse without him here, and I know the same is for him. I need to be with him! Please let me go to him Chiron!" Annabeth exclaimed.

"That is exactly what we need." Said a wise voice—Dumbledoor—that frightened Annabeth, who just now realizing they were there.

"What do you mean?" Chiron asked.

"We have come to ask if you would let us bring 2 demigods back with us to Hogwarts." Dumbledoor said.

"Can I go Chiron?" Annabeth asked.

"Of course. But what about the other?" Chiron asked.

"Thalia! The hunters are visiting camp and I'm sure Artemis will let her come! Thalia miss' Percy and wants to see him to." Annabeth said.

"If it is alright with the 2, then sure." Chiron said.

"Thank you so much Chrion!" She said, hugging Chrion again.

"Go along Hero, you must go collect your things and ask if Thalia can come." Dumbledoor said.

-:-:-:-

Thalia was able to come, and after about 10 minutes—they always had things packed, just in case anything happened—they were reading to go.

They all Aperiating to the Castle, which neither of the girls were fond of, and as soon as they opened there eyes, there was a blood curdling scream that rip through the air.

-----
I know it was short, but I need somewhere to continue for the next chapter.
I hope you liked it!
Bye!