Chapter 34

Harry POV-
I believed Hermione, and decided not to tell the school about them until after Percy's plan. Don't get me wrong, I'm still really worried about what it is.

  What could he be using the blood quills for that wouldn't be harming anyone at Hogwarts? Could he be using them on his friends? Is it for that ridicules prank? That would be a very cruel prank.

Anyway, I was currently walking to my first class with Ron and Hermione.

"I can't believe you worked with bloody Malfoy mate!" Ron said.

I rolled my eyes, "We both had the same goal."

"What did you find out about them anyway?" Ron asked.

"I'll tell you later." I said.

"You should have respected there privacy." Hermione said.

"Can you blame me? I knew nothing about them, they were very dangerous (When I was typing 'dangerous' it autocorrected to 'FANGIRLS' 0.0), and they are in our school!" I defended.

Hermione sighed, and we walked into the classroom.

The demigods were the last ones to arrive, and Percy and Thalia looked really nervous, while Annabeth looked annoyed.

I heard part of there conversation, and concluded that Annabeth was mad at Percy.

"You kept me up all night with those stupid owls!"

"I'm sorry Wise Girl! You mother has been driving me nuts!"

Annabeth rolled her eyes, and they took there usual seats in the back.

"Okay class, get out your assignments."

By the time lunch rolled around, Percy and Thalia had visibly gotten more and more nervous during each class period.

-Transfigurations-
We were in Transformations Class, and Professor Mcgonagle had just asked us to turn in our assignments.

I got mine out and put it on my desk for when the Professor would come and pick them up. While she was walking around the room, I thought of everything that had happened today.

DADA? Percy knocked over a chair...and then a desk.

Muggle Studies? He was fiddling with his pen/sword, when he accidentally uncapped it and stabbed a hole through his book. How? Don't ask me.

She eventually got to me, and gave me a warm smile before picking it up. I was getting some parchment out when the Professor started talking to one of the demigods.

"Percy! What happened!?"

"I-I'm so sorry professor I accidentally knocked over the bottle of ink." Percy said.

Mcgonagle sighed, then said the Reparo spell to fix the mess.

"Percy! What has gotten into you today?" Annabeth said.

"Sorry Annabeth, I had a bad nightmare last night. I'm just a little shaken up." Percy said.

"A little? Percy your never like this after a nightmare."

"This dream was worse. Then I woke up, and got really scared by your mother."

"Just calm down okay? I'm here for you." Percy visibly relax, and for the rest of the class there was no distractions.

----

Annabeth POV-
Percy and Thalia had been acting really weird all day, and I was starting to get suspicious.

What was going on? I'm really worried for Percy; His nightmares have been getting worse.

"Hey, Annabeth?" Percy asked.

"Ya?"

"I'm going to go get a dreamless sleep potion out of Sevys classroom, you guys go ahead without me." Percy said.

"Okay." I said.

Percy started walking in the direction of Sevys classroom, and Thalia and I continued into the Great Hall for lunch.

"I hope that potion helps," I said, "I'm really worried about him."

"He's tough, he can get through anything." Thalia said.

"What's been up with you two today?" I asked her.

Thalia raised an eyebrow at me, "What are you talking about?"

"You've been hiding something. I know it." I said.

Thalia sighed. "Me and Percy both had a demigod dream. Percy can tell you the rest."

"What!?"

"We didn't want you to be worried, so we didn't tell you." Thalia said.

"I don't care how worried I am I deserve to know!" I said.

"Percy will tell you." Thalia said as we sat down.

"No! Tell me now!"

"No. It's Percy's right and Percy's right only."

"Then why did you get the dream to?" I asked.

"I don't know." Thalia said.

"Please tell me Thalia!" I said.

"No. And that's final!"

I sighed, but focused on my food instead.

Once I was halfway through my peas and carrots, the Great hall doors came bursting open, with Percy frantically running in.

"Percy!" I shouted. He looked pale, he was covered in monster dust, and he was clutching his bloody hand to his chest.

I ran over to him and immediate looked him over for other injures.

"What happened!?"

"A monster caught me by surprise, he had an imperial gold weapon. My hand..."

I immediately took his hand and as gently as I could pried it open.

My heart stopped when I saw it.

"I hate you!" I shouted.

--
Okay, I know I said you would find out his plan in this chapter, and I know you hate me right now, but I couldn't resist the cliffy...
I promise you will find out tomorrow though! I won't have wifi, but I already have the chapter written so I'm 99.9% sure I will update :)