Chapter 33

I know that cliffy was mean...so I'm updating again today. I'll hopefully update some more this week, but we'll just have to wait and see. Right now most of my focus is on this book, Is it Possible?, and some other drafts.
Enjoy! :)
---

Percy POV-
I took this as my cue to stop this.

I cleared my head, and focused on the water molecules in my body.

"—researching—"

2

3

"—And getting—"

4

5

"—Bl—"

Now

I focused on tearing the molecules apart, and then building them back together behind Harry and Draco.

It felt like one of the hardest things I had ever done.

And when I opened his eyes, I did it.

I was standing behind them, before Harry even finished saying blood.

Before they could process what was happening, I covered there mouths and started pulling them out the Great Hall doors.

The students and teachers were frozen shock, but seemed to get it together once I got them out the door, and started whispering to each other.

I slammed them both against wall, and started getting my point across.

"Listen up and listen well." I said. "Your going to put this matter to rest. I don't care what you think I'm doing, but it has nothing you, or this school. This has to do with me, and my friends. So leave it be. This will all be over tomorrow, so if you want to say something, say it tomorrow at dinner."

"Tell us what your doing." Harry said, clearly scared.

"All I can do, is say that I swear on the River Styx no harm will come to anyone that isn't a demigod during my plan." I said.

"How do I know your telling the truth?"

"Look up the swear of the River Styx. If I don't follow it, you'll know. Why? I'll be dead. Do you believe me?"

I could tell they didn't.

"Stay here." I threatened.

I let go of them, and walked back into the Great Hall.

"Hermione?" I asked, walking towards her.

She looked scared and nervous.

"Yes?" She asked.

"I need you. Follow me."

"Why?"

"All I need you to do, is tell the boys what swearing on the River Styx does. You know about it, right?"

"Yes."

"Good." I said.

We walked back to the boys, and they were still there where I left them.

"Will he die if he breaks his promos 'Mione?" Harry asked.

"If he swore on the River Styx, then yes." Hermione said.

They both visibly relaxed.

"Are we done here?" I asked.

They both nodded.

"Good. Say whatever you want to say after my plan tomorrow."

"How do we know when it is?" Draco asked.

"Oh you'll know." I said.

Now that that was taken care of, I walked back and took my seat.

"What was that about?" Annabeth said.

I waved it away like it was nothing and said, "They won't be bothering us anymore."

"No." Annabeth said. "I mean when he said 'Percy has been researching and getting something'. I'm guessing he was going to say blood."

"Oh, blood samples. I took a sample of my blood, and was researching some stuff about it. I wanted to make sure there wasn't anything wrong with it. You know, with all the imperial gold that had been stuck through me. Wouldn't want anything thing wrong with our future children. Now would we?" I smirked.

She blushed and said, "That doesn't even make sense."

I groaned, "Fine. I was researching fake blood for the prank. Although I'm pretty sure he thought it was real blood."

"What part of the prank is that?"

"The part that involves the Aphrodite cabin." I smirked.

She rolled her eyes, and seemed to believe me.

You will find out his plan in the next chapter :)