-5-

A/N- if you like the pics then check out my other books, Percy Jackson Pics/Jokes and Harry Potter Pics/Jokes! I'd really appreciate it!
--------
Percy Jackson-
The Trio has been really suspicious of me sense the wand shop. Oh well. But, anyways we are currently on the train to Hogwarts. I don't want to go, but I have to. I was thinking about Annabeth when Hermione snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Why don't you want to go to Hogwarts?"

"Well, as you know, I have ADHA and dyslexia so that just makes school even harder. And I was going to go to school in New Rome with my girlfriend and propose this year-"

"But your only 17!?!? How could you get married!" The trio interrupted.

"We have been through everything together. I would literally die for her." When I said this Hermione sighed in a way that said, 'that's so cute, I wish I could have love like that'

  Just then I remembered the note that was in my wand box. I dug into my trunk and got out my wand box.

"What are you doing?" Harry asked.

"Checking something." That was all I said as I took out my wand, and sure enough, there was a note made of pure gold inside.

The trio gasped when they saw the pure gold note.

It read:

Dear son,
We hope you like the wand we made for you.
Me and Athena worked very hard on it. Though
Athena doesn't want to admit it, she's warming up
to you. Because we worked together, it is pure magic.
That's about it, love you:)

Your loving father,
Poseidon

"What's that?" Ron asked.

"A note."

"Well nu, I mean who's it from?"

"Non of your business"

"Well isn't that just plain suspicious." Harry mumbled under his breath, but of course, I heard it.

"I heard that." I spat.

"We should get changed, I can see the castle" Hermione said.
----
Sorry it so short!
But anyways,
Comment/Vote if you want more!
Check out my other story's!
Bye!

⭐️Bob says hello⭐️

-ilovebooks181