-9-

Harry POV-
"What do they mean?" Hermione asked.

"I think-" I started to say my idea but was cut of by someone.

"Hey guys!" Came a voice, I turned around to see who it came from and saw...Percy.

"What do you want!?" I say.

"Wo man, take a chill pill!" Percy said.

"I'm not the one who should take a chill pill! So, when were you planing on blowing up Hogwarts?!" I yelled, finally breaking. No one was in the common room so, know one heard.

"So you betrayed my trust, and read my letters." Percy said, angrily.

"Although, I admit, you never did have my full trust. I knew it was a matter of time before curiosity killed the cat." Percy said.

"We know your secrets!" I said.

"My secrets? You couldn't possibly know my secret from reading my letters. I know a lie when I see one, you would know that if you new my secrets." Percy said, while glaring at us.

"We will figure out what your doing Percy! I don't care how long it takes, but we will find out your secrets!" Hermione said, suddenly confident.

"I always thought you were loyal Harry, but clearly your not. Dumbledoor knows about my life, I thought you trusted him? Well I guess not. Oh and by the way, you will never find out my secret, for if you did, you might just ruin your life." Percy yelled, while walking to the door, before saying,

"Oh and, your going to be late for class." After he said that Hermione, Ron and I ran out of the room, to are next class.
------
Sorry it's so short! I plan on updating again this week!
Also, I still have 7 spots left in the contest.
Until next time,
-ilovebooks181