Chapter 22

I just re-read all of the chapters I have posted for this book, and realized how bad it was. For one thing,  it's way to fast, and, Hermione's attitude towards Percy went form nice, to hatred in like one chapter, and I just realized that this basically took place over the corse of like 2 weeks, and to top it of I didn't do a single scene with Percy and Draco! (Which I am totally going to do)

Once I finish this book, I will most likely go back and edit all the chapters to make them better, but I don't know if I will do that because I'm lazy.
----
Percy POV-
When we were nearing the lake, I decided to inform Tim we were here.

"TIM! I brought visitors!" I shouted, towards the lake.

"Who's Tim?" Annabeth asked cautiously.

"The giant squid." I said calmly, knowing it would freak them out.

"WHAT?!" They both shouted in unison, stoping in there tracks.

"He's a very nice squid, he invited me over for tea once." I said.

"I'm sorry, but did you just say, we would be swimming in a lake with a giant squid?" Thalia said.

"I'm sorry, but aren't you a hunter of Artemis? Because you certainly are acting like a pussy." I said.

"What did you just say about me?!" Thalia roared.

"I said you were a pussy." I challenged.

"I—" Thalia started, but was interrupted by Annabeth.

"GUYS! If you don't behave right now, we're going to class!"

"Fine." We both grumbled.

"Come one, how about we train instead of swim?" Annabeth asked.

"But—" I said.

"YES!" Thalia yelled, "Let's go!"

We ran to the forbidden forest, because we didn't want people to see us training. We may have told them we were demigods, but that doesn't mean we want them to watch us train!

After a couple hours of training, we were covered head-to-toe in dirt, cuts, and leaves.

"We've missed enough class today guys, we should go now." Annabeth said.

"Okay, but we should change first." Thalia said.

"Why bother? Besides, might as well give them a scare. They wanted to see the real me, well, this is the real me." I said.

"Percy's right, if there going to stare, might as well give them something to stare at." Thalia said.

Me and Thalia both looked at Annabeth, waiting for her to agree.

"I can't wait to see there faces. Keep your weapons out." Annabeth said, smirking.

-:-:-:-

We reached the doors, and already people started to stare (The people outside that is).

I had my sword at my side, Annabeth her dagger, and Thalia her bow.

This is going to be funny.

Walking to the Divination classroom took shorter then I expected.

"What class is this?" Thalia asked.

"Divination, it sucks." I said.

"Let's get this over with then." Annabeth said, before opening the door.