Chapter 36

Percy POV-
Am I a good lier when it comes to Annabeth? Of course not.

I managed to surprise her, and ask her to marry me.

But did I lie? Not completely.

My nightmares are getting worse.

I relive the same fear every night, my friends, and most importantly, Annabeth, dying.

I know it can't be real, because Gaia is asleep and there alive.

I guess the fates just really hate me.

"You okay Perce?" Thalia asked, breaking me from my thoughts.

"Never been better." I said.

And it's true, although my nightmares are terrible, Annabeth saying yes fixed it all.

"You don't look like it. I can see why Annabeth has been worried, you look like you've been run over by a car, multiple times. Then had to fight Zeus, and somehow won."

"Jeez, thanks Pine Cone."

"Seriously Percy, what's going on?"

"Just nightmares."

"Demigod ones?" She asked, knowing fully well that her and I didn't really have a dream a couple days ago.

"No, it's feels like any other nightmare. But worse." This is true.

"What are they about?"

"Nothing you need to be worried about." I said.

"Tell me."

"Just forget about it Thals."

"Please Perce." There was a worried look in her eyes, and I was debating on telling her.

"No." I said firmly.

Before she could say something else, someone interrupted us.

"Hey guys." It was Annabeth, I came down early while she took a shower.

"Morning, love." I smiled, my mood immediately brightening.

Thalia rolled her eyes, and Annabeth sat down next to me.

Not even 3 minuets later, the Golden trio came and sat down in front of us.

I raised an eyebrow, and Hermione just smiled.

"Hi guys, I'm sorry about there behavior. Harry should have minded his own business."

I scoffed, "Ya he should have."

Harry ignored me and blurted out "So your really getting married?"

"That's the plan." Annabeth said

"Aren't you both really young?" Ron asked.

"They've both been through a lot and can't keep there hands of each other." Thalia said.

"Oh shut up." I said, lightly punching Thalia in the arm.

"You know it's true." She said, rolling her eyes.

"Maybe, maybe not." I said, winking at Annabeth.

"Percy!" Annabeth blushed.

"Your cute when you blush." I smiled, then turned back to the 3 awkward people in front of me.

"What kind of things have you been through?" Harry asked.

"You'll find out soon enough." I shrugged.

"When's soon enough?" He asked.

"Soon enough is two days from now, when we're leaving."

I then smiled mischievously, thinking about the prank.

"Are you thinking about that stupid prank again?" Thalia asked.

"It's not stupid." I defended, "It'll be the best prank in camp history."

"Even better then the time the Stolls dyed Chiron's fur green?" Thalia asked.

"You have no idea." I smirked.

"I don't like were your going with this, you have an evil glint in your eye." Annabeth said.

"You better get used to it Wise Girl, becomes I'm never going to make things easy for you."

Her smile got wider with that, thinking about our underwater kiss. Whereas the trio just look confused.

"I'm already used to it Seaweed Brain, or have you gotten amnesia again?"

Needless to say, that day was perfect.

But little did I know, soon my world perfect little world, would come crashing down.

---
In case you didn't figure it out already, back when Percy wrote that note that said 'I need it' he was asking someone (you'll find out later) to send him the ring.

Also, school starts for me in 2 weeks 😭 And that means more homework, less books, and less updates. Not that I update very much to begin with...Ill try to update as much as I possibly can, but I'm going to try and stop procrastinating this year, and get the best grades I can. And possibly study for my Science tests.

Until next time,
Ilovebooks181 :)