-16-

Harry POV-
I was furious. What happened?! What did Percy do?! What did he mean Greek Mythology is real?!

"He's trying to confuse us!" Ron yelled.

"He's evil!" Hermione yelled.

"He saved us!" Someone yelled.

"No he didn't!" Someone else yelled.

"We need a plan!" Hermione said.

"Shut up with all your nonsense!" Percy's voice yelled, surprising everyone.

  We all turned to him, some glaring, some staring at him in awe.

"Get him!" Someone yelled.

Suddenly, we were all rushed forward in the crowed running towards Percy with are wands raised.

Percy looked at the crowed lazily. Out of nowhere, a big wave of water rushed in between us and Percy.

We all gasped.

"Close your mouths." Percy said.

"Explain yourself!" I yelled.

"I already did." Percy said.

"Explain!" I yelled again.

"Fine, I'll explain. Again" Percy said.

"Show yourself!" I yelled.

I expected Percy to walk around the wave, or take it down—we still had no idea how he got it there—but instead, he walked through it.

"How did you breath inside the wave?" Hermione asked.

"How did you get the wave there?" Someone else asked.

"How–"

"SHUT UP!" Percy thundered.

That got everyone's attention.

"Now, I will answer all of your questions. If you shut up." Percy said.

"What about all the teachers?" Someone asked.

"They already know all this, they trust me, and they knew that you had no business knowing all this." Percy said, glaring at us.

How did the teachers sleep through this? I asked myself.

"Okay, so, Greek Mythology is real." Percy said.

"No it's not!" Someone yelled.

"Then what was that monster that came in trying to kill me?" Percy questioned.

Percy was answered by silence.

"Moving on" Percy said. "Sometimes, Gods and Goddesses come down to earth and fool with a mortal. That results to demigods, children of gods or goddess and a mortal, or as you call them, muggles"

"As some of you may have figured out, I'm a demigod."

No one wanted to believe Percy, but we didn't really have a choice.

"My mom is mortal, well, scratch that. She's a squib, and her dad was Voldemort, as you all know. My father on the other hand, is Poseidon."

We were all standing in shock.

"So ya, because Poseidon's my dad, I can control water, make earthquakes, breath under water, control your blood stream, freeze the air, stuff like that." He said. Control are blood stream?!?!?

I looked around me, and everyone's face was the same, fear.

----
Hi! I hope you liked the chapter!

Comment/Vote if you did!

Also, I just made two new story's, one about Poseidon and Athena, and the other about a girl who can turn into a mermaid! I would appreciate it if you checked them out:)
Bye!