-12-

I just can't get over that picture..
---
Hermione's POV-
   I stood. Shocked. How did he know? When did he find out?

Ron and Harry came around the corner and walked up to me.

"What happened?" Harry asked, nocking me out of shock.

"He-Percy se-I mean-" I stumbled, trying to figure out what to say.

"Spit it out" Ron blurted.

"He was trying to find a spell about making blue cookies and he did, when he was leaving he said, 'You trying so hard Hermione' He knew I was there!" I say, finally finding the words.

"What?!?!" Ron said.

"You heard me! He knew I was there!" I said, getting annoyed.

"We'll figure this out in the morning! I need my sleep!" I said, storming up to the common room mad about what happened.

----
Yup! That's right! The chapters only 141 words! Deal with it! :)

-ilovebooks181

Jk! There's still more!

Percy POV-
I bet your wondering how I knew Hermione was there...

Well, after the war the gods blessed me and now I have SUPER good senses. After Hades blessed me I could basically sense living things around me.

Now that you know that I bet your wondering how I knew it was Hermione. I heard there whole conversation. They need to work on 'whispering'.

Right now, I'm siting in the common room...eating blue cookies.

I was day-dreaming about Annabeth and blue food when the portrait swung open....and in came...(dun-dun-dunnnn!)..a steaming Hermione.

She came straight up to me pointing her finger (it's rude to point children!) at me (not her middle finger....don't think like that!).

"How did you know?!?!" She yelled.

"How did I know what? That you were spying on me? Haven't you ever heard someone say, 'A magician never reveals his secrets'? Well, now you have" I say, siting back and relaxing.

"Argh!!!" Hermione complained.

"What? Shocked that I wasn't doing something "evil"?" I say, using quotation marks on evil. I got up to go while she was fuming.

"Later" I said leaving.

"DONT WALK AWAY FROM ME!" Hermione shouted, I guess she really wanted to know.

"I'm sorry, but Persassy needs some rest" (I the idea for this when I read TheBookGoddess comment :))

I then opened my door and left thinking, I wonder if Tim still wants tea? And that, is how I ended up having a very odd night in the lake.

----
Hope you like it!

-ilovebooks181