-14-

Percy POV-
  I was sitting at breakfast when Nobody flew in. I was worried that it would be another howler...goody me. It is. Thankfully it's only one.

  I undid the string from Nobody's leg and grabbed the letter.  I prepared myself for the loud screams as I opened it but they never came. Instead, Jason's voice came through.

"Ummm..Hi Percy, I only know how to make a howler and I lost my pencil so... Ya. Well..you see..Blackjack..erm...flew away. He's flying to you. So...have fun! I miss you!" And then the letter exploded and I got set on fire. I'm joking, but it did explode.

  Blackjacks coming..."Anybody got some donuts?" I said, to no one in particular.

"No? Okay, I guess I'll have to find Blackjack donuts somewhere else" I said.

I got up from the table and started to walk to the main entrance....only to be stopped
Hermione.

"What are you doing? We aren't aloud outside until after breakfast" Hermione said.

"Which ends right about...now" I replied, looking at my watch.

"Okay, but what are you going to do outside? Are first class is inside."

"My pet is outside" I said.

"Nobody?" She asked.

"No, a different pet. Blackjack" I said.

"Can I come with you?" Hermione asked.

"Why? So you can make sure I'm not doing anything evil? Personally, I don't care if you think I'm evil." I said.

"So that's a no..." Hermione said.

"You can come...if you get some donuts. Blackjack loves donuts." I said.

"Okay..." Hermione said as she went to go get some donuts.

I opened the doors and found Blackjack across the lawn. I started walking over to him.

"Hey! Bro!" I said.

"Finally I've been waiting for you for hours!" Blackjack complained.

"It's literally been 2 minutes" I said, crossing my arms.

"Whatever" Blackjack mumbled. Then his face lit up.

"Do you have donuts?" He asked hopefully.

"Nope. But this girl who I hate is coming with some" As soon I said that Blackjack started sprinting towards the door.

"BLACKJACK!" I yelled.

"DONUTS!" He said, running inside the schools open door.
---
Sorry it's so short....
I wanted to update soon because I was to busy to sit down and write a good chapter, I also didn't really have an idea on what to do for this chapter.

I've got some questions:
1- How long would you prefer it to be until everyone finds out Percy's a demigod?
2- Should Harry be nicer?
3- Should I edit some of my previous chapters?

Bye!