Chapter 32

Percy POV-
That day, I got another message from the Stolls.

Perce, you know magic right? Cuz I need you to find as many spells you can for an epic prank.
-Stolls

And that's exactly what I'm doing now.

I was in the library, and I knew someone was watching me.

Probably Harry and Draco.

I opened the first book I found on 'Ways to Scare a Fellow Student.' and started reading, only problem was I couldn't read it.

So, I decided to go with m next option.

I put on my mysterious cloak (I bought it becomes it was the type of thing people wear in movies when there being mysterious) and walked to the lake.

I did a dog whistle, and Mrs. O'Leary came out of the shadows. I climbed on her and whispered were I wanted to go.

2 minuets later, I was walking through the doors of the store and Mrs. O'Leary was napping in the shadows.

"Percy?" Fred asked.

"That's me." I said.

"Don't you have school?" Gorge asked.

"Yup."

"I'm not even going to ask." Fred said.

"So what do you need?" Gorge asked.

"Spells. Prank spells." I smirked.

"Oh we've got you covered." They smirked.

30 minuets later, I was equipped with the best prank spells and supplies the twin had.

As soon as I got Mrs. O'Leary to take me back to Hogwarts, I knew Harry and Draco had stayed there and were waiting for me to come back.

I let them have there fun and think I didn't know, and went up to my room to drop the stuff off.

---

I decided it. Tomorrow, I would set my plan into action.

And knowing this, made me a nervous reck for the rest of the day.

"Are you okay Seaweed Brain?" Annabeth asked, as we walked to dinner.

"I'm fine." I said, giving her a smile.

We walked the rest of the way, and I felt my nerves slowly going away.

It'll be fine.

When we got there, we sat down and continued as we normally did.

But sadly, everyone was interrupted when Harry and Draco went up the front of the great hall.

"Hello Hogwarts, I bet your all wondering what we're doing up here." Harry said. "Well, as you know, we have demigods here that we know almost nothing about. And we are concerned for your safety."

Draco rolled his eyes, and Harry continued talking.

"They are dangerous and we hardly know anything about them. For the past couple of days, me and Draco have been gathering information on them. When I did some research, I found out that Percy has gotten kicked out of many schools for fights, blowing schools up, dropping his class in a shark tank, and much more. And for the past few days he's been—