-11-

A/N- If you like this book then you'll probably like my other book, 'Demigods among the mortals'! Check it out if you want to! Also, there are still 3 spots left in the contest!

The pic at the top is a random picture of Piper I drew on the wall (it's an unfinished wall), is it good? Somehow I can only draw like that on walls...

Anyways, I hope you like this chapter!
------

Harry POV-
   I can't believe it! Percy was excused for the rest of the day because he was 'catching up' with Snape! It's so unfair! Don't they all realize that Percy is evil!?! He practically admitted it when he said, 'You will never find out my secret!'!

Hermione POV-
I want to know! Why can't I understand?! I will stop at nothing to figure it out!

Ron's POV-
What's up with this guy?! Why can't Hermione figure it out? (Oh look! Food! *Ron suddenly doesn't care about Percy*)

Percy's POV-
I NEED BLUE FOOD!

Snape's POV-
I'm really worried about Percy...

Hermione's POV-
We are currently in the library searching for a truth potion recipe. I think I found it!

Percy's POV-
I BET THERES A SPELL TO MAKE BLUE COOKIES! I NEED IT!

Hermione's POV-
I was about to take the book from the shelf when someone loudly came in to the library. I looked over to the doors and realized that it was Percy...

I quickly signaled Harry that he was here.

"He's probably here for a dark magic spell!" (You are so wrong...) Ron whisper yelled.

Harry got out his invisibility cloak (He always brings it with him) and tells us to put it on.

"We need to follow him! Come on!" Harry whispered.

"We don't all fit!" I whispered. It was true, we're not as small as we used to be.

"Hermione should go!" Ron whispered.

"Ya, Hermione you go!" Harry whispered, handing me the cloak.

"Okay" I said. I then put the cloak on and silently went over to were Percy was.

I couldn't make out what books Percy is looking at from were I am.

Percy got a book out an started to flip through the pages. He was squinting trying to figure out the words.

"Stupid ADHD" He muttered.

Percy then stopped on a page and said to himself, "It exists!"

He then put back the book and took out his wand.

He muttered a spell under his breath that I couldn't here. I'm a little scared, what if it's something bad?

A plate of blue cookies appeared flouting in the air, answering my question. Percy took the plate and then took a bite out of one of them and a look of satisfaction showed on Percy's face.

Percy began to walk away with the cookies when he said over his shoulder,

"Your trying to hard Hermione." Before walking out the doors.

-----
That chapter was a little weird...

Hope you liked it!

-ilovebooks181