Chapter 26

Thank you LittleDragonNinja for commenting the symptoms of a lightning strike victim! It gave me an idea for this chapter!
----
Percy POV-
  We were in McGonigal's class and I was having the time of my life.

Why, you might ask?

Draco keeps falling asleep and hitting his head in the desk.

There is no way this will go unnoticed and unpunished.

"BANG!"

And there he goes again, disrupting us from "doing" our homework.

I looked over at Draco and smirked, his head was resting on his hand while he was sleeping and his hand slipped, causing his head to bang on the table and him to wake up instantly. This was the loudest one yet. Should've we be concerned about his brain cells? I'm not sure we can afford him losing any.

"DRACO!" The teacher bellowed.

"Y-yes?" He squeaked.

And looky there, he had a bump on his head.

"What in blazes name are you doing?! This is class! Not nap time!"

"But it's not my fault! The demigods struck me with lightning and now I can't stay awake!" Draco defended.

The teacher looked very angry as she turned to me and my friends.

"Is this true Percy!?" She said in a dangerously calm voice.

"Why are you looking at me? It was all Thalia." I said.

"All me? Really Perce? I may have struck him with my favorite bolt—" Thalia began.

"What?!" The teacher interrupted.

"Ya? So? He deserved it." Thalia smirked.

"Draco may deserve every bad thing that happens to him—"

"HEY!" Draco interrupted.

"Shush Draco! But no madder how bad you want to hit him, you have to resist the urge. Just like I do." The teacher said (The 5th grade teacher at my school said this in a funnier way, but I forgot what she said) with a ghost of a smile.

No matter how much we harm Draco, I suspect McGonagle doesn't care. I think she likes us here, no matter how harshly she to us in front of the class.

"My father will here about this! And Percy controlled me!" Draco said.

I took this as a time to but in, "Your father is in jail, and my father is one of the big three. Do you really think I care? And about the controlling thingy," After I said this, I used my powers to pore the water from a pot onto his head, "I also just drenched you. I. Don't. Care."

"Percy!" McGonagle said, "My flowers!"

"What about me!?" Draco said.

"Opps?" I smirked.

"Did Annabeth do anything?" McGonogle asked.

"Nope." Annabeth replied.

"Then it's detention for you two." She said, pointing at Thalia and Me.

I think I'm going to have to do something about that.