Chapter 23

Annabeth POV-
I knew what Percy was going to do, Thalia is going to kill him.

Just as I was expecting, a loud splash rang through the room.

"PERCY! IM GOING TO MURDER YOU!" Yelled a soaking wet Thalia.

"Sorry Professor, but I think I'll be leaving now!" Percy yelled, running out of the room.

Thalia started sprinting behind him, but I knew she wouldn't catch Percy if he was trying, he wasn't blessed by Hermes for nothing!

"I'm sorry about that Professor, there always like that. Normally I would leave them be and continue with class, but I'd learn more from Octavian then I would from you. And that's saying something. So, I'm just going to go enjoy the show." I said, getting up to leave.

"If you leave you can't ever come back to this class!" She shouted after me.

"Gladly!" I yelled back.

I ran after Percy and Thalia, waiting to see the disaster they've caused.

When I got outside, much to what I was expecting, I saw Thalia fuming by the lake.

"Hey Thals!" I yelled.

Thalia abruptly turned around and shouted, "GET YOUR F**G BOYFRIEND OUT HERE SO I CAN KICK HIS A**"

"No can do!" I said, running to the lake.

"IF YOU–"

Once I jumped into the lake, Thalias voice was cut off.

I guess Percy was waiting for me because as soon as I was in the water, a bubble was formed around my head.

I smiled at him and he swam up to me and kissed me passionately.

"She's going to kill you y'know" I said, once we cut off.

"Why do you think I'm down here?" He said smirking.

"She'll cool of after a while."

"Might as well stay down here until then." Percy said.

I smiled at him and cuddled up with him, before you knew it, we were asleep.

Thalia POV-
After a while I eventually cooled down, and  I decided to go to the Great Hall. After all, it was Dinner time.

When I walked in, everyone was freaking out.

"What if there waging war on us?!"

"What if they died?"

"Aren't they supposed to protect us or something?"

"I'm glad there gone."

"They disrupted class!"

"There so badass!"

"There cool!"

"I wish I could be just like them!"

Suddenly, everyone noticed I was here (I was leaning against the doorway), and shut up.

"I'm very touched that you like us and all, and some people hate us, but we're not going anywhere." I said.

"What about the others?" Someone asked.

"There at the bottom of the lake." I said calmly.

"Did you kill them?!"

"What?!"

"There dead!"

"Relax, there just sleeping. Percy's a son of Poseidon, remember?"

"What about Annabeth?"

"There most likely making out right now." I said, pretending to puke.

"Eww" One of the little kids said.

"Exactly"I said, "Now, if you'll excuse me, I'd like some food."

Making my way to the table, I plopped down and started eating.

Dumbledoor POV-
I'm glad the demigods came here, it's about time the students learned they should be glad for what they have.

Besides, there are quite entertaining.