Chapter 3 - Fight through the Past

"Wake up Jordan please."

I heard someone sobbing so heavy. I flickered my eye and I can see the person sobbing is Chris but, his voice seemed so distance and so far. And that was how our relationship felt distant.

"Okay come on baby." He whispers grapping my head and placing it gently on his lap.

I open up my mouth to speak my mind to him because I must have blacked out from all the abusive hits he was throwing towards me but instead I began to cough such a spiteful hard cough.

"G-g-get me water p-please." I cough out. He gently placed my head down.

"Okay."

Minutes later he appeared holding a glass of water in his hand. I reached up to get it pressing the cold glass to my lips. The water slowly goes down my body refreshing me. I get up slowly with Chris hands tighten around my waist to give support of balance.

"I'm sorry. I flipped again." Still having a hold around me supporting me up the stairs he takes his fingers raising my face towards him.

"Mhm." Is all I can make out I began to cry.

"Aw baby. Don't cry everything okay now."

But I looked at him and began to sob resting my head on my pillow. I was stuck in a relationship with someone that is abusive but I love that someone so much. Do I even love him? Suddenly I began to think of Damar and everything he done for me a smile creep up upon my face.

"I'll let you rest. Okay."

I nod not paying attention because my attention was facing the beautiful African American Angel in front of me his nice chiseled face. His strong muscular body that surely defines he's a fit thinking about it basketball has done him well. His eyes that glow every time you see him never were I able to see anything but love and happiness. His scent of Irish Spring and cologne all in one all make him more beautiful but mainly made me want him more.

Soon I had remembered what Damar told me about breaking up with Nicole I began to think about it as his words echo in my head.

"Well, why date someone and force your-self to love someone when your heart belongs to another."

I slowly soon felt that myself was falling for Damar I faced the ceiling and broke in the small smirk. It still feels right. Soon I drifted into a deep sleep where I found myself. .

*F L A S H B A C K *

His lips trailed down my thighs his fingers meant my best friend. I arch my back up in delight. He pulled my head down and kissed me with force I can tell he was greedy I began to notice that he has slide off my panties throwing them across the room.

He slid his fingers around I began to moan in amazement. Man I wanted him so much the things he was getting my body to do was crazy things.

As he grinded his lips on my neck then soon biting little by little on my neck soon he hit my soft spot which sent me shivering and I let out a little groan. I jerked my head back in a silent way of asking for more.

"Are you sure?" he asks.

I nod before he can do anything I quickly grabbed him and tossed him down on his back. I'm on top of his waist only in my bra. I can feel him hardening down below as I remove his shirt helping me he puts his hands up. I grab his face I can tell by the way his eyes look that I have his attention and that I have fully turned him on. I kissed him as he grips my ass. Aw shit baby keep going I whisper as he rubs my ass a little and give me a little spank.

I go down on my knees and slid off his pants leaving him in boxers to do the rest. I smile at the way he was so hard. I rub my ass around him to turn him on a little more. I then placed myself on the bed. Licking my lips I smoothly open my legs to let him access and to fully open myself to Damar. He look so happy so radiant. He goes down slowly slides in and groan when he in.

I think this shit hurts.

He began to slowly rotate his hips as he deep inside me. Soon the pain turned into pleasure the deeper he went the wetter I got. I was drenched down below.

He pulled me up towards his chest I wrap my hands around his neck. We both drenched with sweat but didn't care we were making love. I began to kiss him and he deepened it then he lays down and allowed me to ride him for a while. I have my palms placed on his chest. I began to ride him he groaning rubbing his hands from my chest down to the back of my ass. He lifts himself up a little still allowing me to ride and slides down his tongue around my caramel nip. I moan out in pleasure.

It felt so perfect every touch felt so tender yet every touch made me shiver.

He groans as he gets deeper inside me. He says hes a virgin yet I feel like he been doing this for a long time the way he took a handle on me.

He then slows down, and rolls his tongue down my body he begins to slowly peck his lips around my body.

Suddenly the moment freezes as he gets up and pushes my breast unto his chest. We stay their hugging each other he nibbles on my ear going down to my neck then trailing his way to my collarbone. I moan once again in delight. Then soon after he comes back to my ear huffing while he is still inside me.

"I love you. Jordan I love you so much." he whispers then suddenly a eruption happens inside me we both fall back.