Epilogue

Comment and Vote . Read POISON

-

4 months later

Jordan point of view-

"When was the last time you seen your period?" My doctor asked.

I looked at him and Damar,"I haven't see it for almost three mouths now." Realizing I'm late.

"Eating how many meals?" He asked.

"More than usual." Noticing my eating habits.

"Please both of you follow me. I think Jordan might be pregnant!" Guiding us to a room. "Please sit here Jordan." I nod laying down on the exam table.

Damar staring at him with wagered eyes. The doctor lifted my shirt to reveal my belly. He placed a special gel on my lower belly area, as he takes the wand and looks around my stomach. The screen lits up and there it is!

"Congrats you are two months pregnant. Would you like to know the gender?" The doctor asked.

"Yes!" Me and Damar squealed at the same time.

"Its a baby boy." I felt a tear come down my face. I was happy my life continues to look better and better every single day.

"Damar we going to be a family! Your going to be a dad! Oh my God I'm going to be a mom." I shouted.

"You are going to be a beautiful and wonderful mother. God truly picked us to raise his creation." He grins as he hovers his face over me bending down and plant s little kiss on me lips.

I smile,"Why are you so sexy?" He shrugs at my response.

"I don't know." He says as he snacks his butt.

"Uh, would you like a picture?" We look at the doctor forgetting he was there.

"Yes thank you Doctor." Damar says squeezing my hand.

~

"D-damer." I stammered out through the pain.

"Um yes babe." He says smiling I look at him wanting to beat him.

"We are not having anymore babies!Look at what you damn torso did to me!" I say groaning.

"Will see. But keep pushing okay." I did as I was told. The pain was overrated. I was in tears, I was tired.

I soon gained a little energy and pushed with all the energy afterwards I hear a baby cry.

I sigh its done. I felt my eyes dim I coughed. I felt weak everything was fading so it was gone.

Damars point of view-

Jordan hand was in mine as she was still pushing our baby out. I got the cue from the nurse telling the baby is healthy and she is finished. Right when I was about to tell Jordan that she seems like she was dizzy and not all there.

"Jordan!" I yell out of instinct. I soon see her head drop down as if she was unconscious. I alerted the nurses immediately. They began to all huddle together talking among each other my palm began to get sweaty.

"Sir, you need to exit the room." One of the nurses say pushing me out.

"No, bullshit!" Trying to fight against but knowing its no point.

I was waiting in the hall worried scared. I don't want to lose her I love her. God please be with her.

~

Six years later

"Damar go get my baby!" I screamed.

"Tay come here or your mom will beat us!"Damar said by the stairs.

I see Tay come down the stares quickly "Sorry Mom." He says as Damar carried him over.

"Its okay baby. Give me a kiss." I say tapping my cheek.

Damar let's Tay lean down and kiss me on my lips then placing him on the counter. "My turn." I looked at Damar.

"Nope." I say shaking my head.

"Uh excuse me."

"I said no. Definition of no is you are refused what you ask." I say smirking.

"Okay." Damar grabs me by my arm pulling me to him where I lips immediately crash together.

"Daddy got you mommy."

I didn't answer. "Mommy wants daddy huh?" Damars says smirking as they walked out the door with there lunch.

"Yeah, you go Dad." I laugh at Tay response. I head to the room when Damar and Tay ran up to me. "We forgot." Damar says hugging me as Tay hugs my legs. "We love you." They both said "I love you too." I say with my heart warm and happy.

-

Thank you for reading this is the end of the story. Please comment and vote. Share add to your reading list. Please start reading my other stories