Chapter 26 - Ill Get Him

Comment and Vote ! Add book to reading list . Stay posted with
The CEO & The SECRETARY

Not Edited !!

~

Jordan Point of view -

"Chris. Chris is here Damar. " I say.

I looked at Damar waiting for him to give me a response but nothing his face still emotionless.

He still looking at me though his eyes dark cold. It was foreign for me to see that in his eyes. I shivered.

"Where did you see him?" He spits through his teeth in a low unhappy tone.

"Outside of Chix Japanese Restaurant." I say with my head down to scared to see what his expression will be.

It was silent for the longest. That I felt I was being killed by all the silence in this room. I shift uncomfortable in my position.

"Okay. From now on your on house arrest." I jolt my head up at the word house arrest.

"House arrest." I say in a tone to make him realize how dumb he sounds.

"Yes, house arrest. Lose the tone." He snaps quick. I stared at him quickly nodding to his command.

"But why? What will I do?" Getting annoyed.

"Look I prefer having my love alive."

I shake my head "So you think he'll kill me?"

"He sent Ariel to kill you." He says shaking his head.

I totally forgot about them. I really did.

"Okay I understand." My head facing down I felt Damar finger tip touch my chin I raise my head up.

"Look. I'm doing this because I don't want to lose the girl I love. The girl I plan to get marry and have a family with." I see a tear fall from his face. I melt down in shame. I am such a useless stupid girl I don't deserve this man.

"I understand. I'll be here no matter what. I'll fight for us." I say walking closer to press our body against each other.

Our body automatically starts to create electrical tingle that was always there when we touched, when we made eye contacts, or even when we heard each other voice.

It was strange it was new but, I desired to keep it there. I look up in his eyes it was shinning with worry but love at the same time. I brought my hands around his neck and kissed him softly on his lips.

"Please don't hate me for the arrest. I'm just scared he will come and touch you again." His tightened his jaw. I take my index finger and trace around it.

"I know. I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too but, you should rest." He says as his hands go down my waist. He bends down then sweeps me off my feet.

"Really." I made through my laughter.

Grinning at me ,"You deserve to be treated like a queen."

My heart warms up.

"Thank you." I say as he places me on the bed.

"Welcome just dream about me." He winks as he walks to the door.

"Okay, join me later." I say back.

I hear him laugh. I adjust myself in the bed slowly drifting off into a deep slumber.

~

Damar point of View

Immediately I closed Jordan door I literally ran all the way to my car in the garage.